Thailand drugs baron Craig Allen from Sheffield jailed after being arrested at IKEA

webfact

Many ThaiVisa respondents seem to know a lot about the parameters of drug dealing and how much it takes to be a "real drug baron"w00t.gif

[surprising that they are all rushing forward to claim such expertise].

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Used to have a guy called the ginger ninja around my way in the UK, looks just like this guy and same life style , ended up breaking all the bones almost in his body in an accident after being chased by the police, lived for about 6 days

The town breathed a sigh of relieve, of course another one took his place

Really? A "drug Baron"! Only £5,000 a week! cheesy.gif

Precisely - myself and a mate were shifting more 'Sid' and Black label 'net profit' back in Saudi a few years ago - and everyone lived happily ever after whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn

It is people like this that give my home city of Sheffield a bad name.

It doesn't need prats like this to do that.

I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been the usual type of "He was my mate and a good bloke, well hard and will duff you all up" posts from the unimportant yappy dogs this type attract. I may be on the wrong forum....

• Like 1

Gives Sheffield a bad name?

Compared to where? Cities without drug dealers, like NYC or Bangkok or London?

Maybe you should go back to farming shef, in you Shef-field. What do you do with harvested shef anyway? Make those tall white hats for chefs?

Harvesting shef cheesy.gif Sheffield it's name derived from the river Sheaf, may be a little reseach first http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheffield

Edited by Basil B

These guys are probably on the most lethal drug of all, Alcohol.... plus Cigarettes.... jeez, what a combination...

I see guys everyday, drinking beer, sipping whisky, smoking cigarettes, taking Valium and Xanax for the anxiety they cause, yet none of that is illegal, smoke a joint of a herb, they'll throw you in jail, why is that, why is a man made drug legal, and a natural plant illegal ?

Cos they can't tax it, that's why !!!!!!!

Edited by Banzai99

I can never understand why he lived in Thailand, the penalties are more severe than someeuro countries

Did he possess or consume illegal drugs in Thailand, or traffick them into or out of Thailand?

You can only consume certain Legal drugs in Thailand that will kill you, Alcohol and Tobacco and prescription medication, anything else can't be taxed.

Edited by Banzai99