Absconded criminal

SOMeTOM

I try to ask a similar question on the "Ask the Lawyer a Question" forum, but hasn't got an approval there, so i try here where somebody might be more knowledgeable.

If someone personally assault another person, and get condemned to pay some sort of monetary compensation to the victim, does a run to not to pay, there is a legal time after which he can just restart to show up and get scot free or the crimes don't have an "expiration date" (decadence of legally designated terms).

I saw a thief that was awol for a month or 2, restart to live in her property as usual after that, and no police showing up anymore, no idea of what happened there...

Thanks.

Not sure but don,t they sometimes go to the Wat,i don't know if this is instead of doing prison time,but one would imagine you only go to the monkey house if you do not have enough money to pay your way out of it.

Hi Marko,

yes i heard something similar too in many occasions, even around here, the mother of a convict, apparently got his baby released earlier by making many donations to a not better specified entity in control of the detention center.....