Moving...need to borrow/rent a hand truck...

funcat

Look in the ads of Chiang Mai Citylife... There is always a guy renting trucks... Bet he has helpers too

Thanks Kevin,actually I do have a truck,what I need is the little push thingy that helps move appliances around...the one on the photo,that I've included in the OP...but I've already got some good leed to it,so....thanks again thumbsup.gif

Could you PM to me the same information--before they close the Thread--I am planning a house move in the near future and a 'Sack Truck' would be very useful, also.

..just contact/PM CMKiwi....

In the U.K. we call `the little push thingy' a sack barrow (sack barra)

Just saying like

Have a nice Day.

THanks fire.

The OP did quite well in his request by asking for a hand truck and even including an image.

Looking at ( sack barra ) on www.google.com/images i find this as the nearest using your term in relation to the OP.

post-86619-0-45792000-1400222370_thumb.j

After having helped so many people move over the years in my home country I finally just bought my own "hand truck" so moving became easier without having to go rent one of the things. I used it for my own good a few times as well.

Not very expensive and they sure can save one's back. The one below is similar to what I bought . It's called a stair climber appliance dolly and cost just over 3300 THB when I bought it.

post-86619-0-74606400-1400222872_thumb.j

post-86619-0-13032000-1400223156_thumb.j

Edited by watcharacters

I think the stair climber version has 3 wheels on each side, and this enables it to climb up or down stairs a lot easier than the normal 2 wheel sack barrow.

The beasty I purchased from macro is a 2 wheel version with pneumatic tyres. Great for moving cases of beer and the like. The one I got also has a pull down base to allow you to carry bigger items. Great value for just 900 baht.