Kawa z 250 any good?

he looks pretty dim...

That sums it up... and yes, he is balding...

Don't get me wrong, despite from all his flaws, he is a nice guy liked by all who know him; it's fun to have him around. I said he "mentioned" he would like a big bike, he never would "demand" anything, that's just not him... Atm, he rides mom's market bike (Scoopy) to the college (30 km there and back), his own choice...

Back to the bike issue, i keep saying myself, he survived 7+ years on small bikes, so he must have the skills and foresight to do so.

Do you think ABS is a "must have"?

He seems happy with the choice in your first post, then go for it! ABS is good to have

Sent from my GT-P6200

• Like 1

everyone pointed you already on the sugar daddy fact.

I'll not do that, if he says he is comfortable on the z250 then get it, it is his 'feeling' he has to have with the bike cause he have to ride it.

No rider would ever buy a bike which is 'it'.

for me it was the ninja 300 which I am still happy with (although I miss the extra cc's sometimes it is more nimble in traffic)

The only short-term advantage I see on the Z250 is the great availability of mods and the price, and if he plans to use it only on the city. (it has no ABS thou)

Otherwise, go for ER6n, CB500F as better long term investment, or if plan to travel with the bike.

Edit: also because the will have ABS and are quite stable on the road.

Be aware that the CB500 has much less breaking power than the ER6N or a Ninja 300.

What a crock!

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

everyone pointed you already on the sugar daddy fact...

I was long enough his "bitter daddy" - since i've changed my approach towards him i learn to appreciate his abilities more and more. Compared to his really successful sister (the pleasure of my live) he is "low maintenance", but also, my personal "learning experience".

• Like 2

everyone pointed you already on the sugar daddy fact...

I was long enough his "bitter daddy" - since i've changed my approach towards him i learn to appreciate his abilities more and more. Compared to his really successful sister (the pleasure of my live) he is "low maintenance", but also, my personal "learning experience".

everyday is a learning curve.

on the lighter side of things, here's something you can ask him (from your forum pals! :) ) of his opinion! i am talking about the bike and not the model! LOL

post-202183-0-45909200-1400563476_thumb.