Three last-minute teaching positions available

We've had three teachers elect not to renew their contract at the last minute, so here it is a week before the start of the term and we need to fill those slots.

One vacancy - Computer/software teacher: C++, Flash, database (Access), Adobe suite and some basic networking/hardware.

Two vacancies - English teachers: General business English, vocab, conversation, etc.

Although I can make no guarantees, I feel pretty confident in saying that the computer teacher stands to make close to 40K, perhaps more, if there is a good fit. Especially since this is last-minute, you might be able to get a bit more. The other two slots probably between 30K-38K depending on... well you know.

The area is Saphanmai (near Phaholyothin Soi 50). PM me if interested.

• Like 1

I would think it should be known to somebody who has been a member here since 2008, but it's well known that the final salary offer for foreign teachers depends largely on how aesthetically pleasing you are. That's the nicest way I can think of to state an ugly truth.

I would think it should be known to somebody who has been a member here since 2008, but it's well known that the final salary offer for foreign teachers depends largely on how aesthetically pleasing you are. That's the nicest way I can think of to state an ugly truth.

Thanks for the insight into the workings of your mind. Don't worry, every country, not just Thailand has employers which are also superficial, like you.

Thanks for the insight into the workings of your mind. Don't worry, every country, not just Thailand has employers which are also superficial, like you.

I would imagine what we are talking here is mainly about being clean, smart, well turned out, and looking healthy. What is superficial about wanting applicants to look respectable? Looking respectable is part of a teacher's job, in setting an example. Might not be the most important job, but it is still important and usually doesn't require much time or effort to achieve.

Yeah I figured you were just baiting me for a reply. Anyway you are way out of line, since I am not the employer and not involved in any way with Thai hiring practices.

I see that people that have no interest in the job are busy trolling through the topic with their nonsensical and negative comments.

Best of luck in getting the positions filled.

//Closed//