Portable Oxygen

TOQ

TOQ.

Hi, if you go along north Pattaya Rd heading from Sukhumvit towards Fascino pharmacy there is a shop on your left about 50m before Fascino, the shop is full of Aircon units and they are a distributor for all kinds of bottled gas, they will rent you a bottle and they re-fill with Oxygen as you wait, as I recall it was about 200Bt for a refill, not sure if they also rent the trolley, you can buy the full unit including regulator and mask from Fascino about 5,000Bt as I recall, Fascino do not rent only sell. If you get stuck for a regulator and mask let me know, I have one as new cost 2K its your for 1K if you want it.

Regards BW

TOQ.

Hi, if you go along north Pattaya Rd heading from Sukhumvit towards Fascino pharmacy there is a shop on your left about 50m before Fascino, the shop is full of Aircon units and they are a distributor for all kinds of bottled gas, they will rent you a bottle and they re-fill with Oxygen as you wait, as I recall it was about 200Bt for a refill, not sure if they also rent the trolley, you can buy the full unit including regulator and mask from Fascino about 5,000Bt as I recall, Fascino do not rent only sell. If you get stuck for a regulator and mask let me know, I have one as new cost 2K its your for 1K if you want it.

Regards BW

Hello and thanks very much for information. I will check it out and let you know what I find.

thanks again

TOQ.

Regards BW

THe tanks you mention are not those in the picture. They are heavy iron ones not aluminium. THe aluminium tanks by themselves cost about 6000 baht. Trolleys about 2500 baht and the regulator shown about 2000.

TOQ.

Regards BW

THe tanks you mention are not those in the picture. They are heavy iron ones not aluminium. THe aluminium tanks by themselves cost about 6000 baht. Trolleys about 2500 baht and the regulator shown about 2000.

harry.

The fact is the shop I mentioned have more than you can see at the front of the shop, there is a large bank of heavy iron bottles near the front of the shop that is the filling station, believe it or not they have the Medical Oxygen bottles too, I should know they bought mine from me used, which I bought from Fascino 1 month prior, as Fascino wrongly advised me you cant rent anywhere in Pattaya! obviously wanted to sell me the lot, as I said before total was about 5K no trolley.

BW

Edited by bigwilly

The comparatively lightweight bottles with medical oxygen are 3,000 baht deposit; 2,500 baht on return. Refills are only 70 baht. The shop will sell you the regulator and mask, can't remember the price. Fascino have the trolleys, less than 500 baht if I recall.

The comparatively lightweight bottles with medical oxygen are 3,000 baht deposit; 2,500 baht on return. Refills are only 70 baht. The shop will sell you the regulator and mask, can't remember the price. Fascino have the trolleys, less than 500 baht if I recall.

Are they the shiny aluminium ones of the painted iron ones?

• 1 year later...

you can rent an standing O2 concentrator with 90%+ O2 5L/min of I think Chinese brand near chulalongakorn hospital pharmacies for 3000/BHT month, 5000 deposit=8000BHT. I don't know if the 27% O2 concentrators are that effective or if the pulse O2s provide less medical benefit. can you hook up a pulse O2 to a cpap machine?

they also have O2 concentrators at Siriaj hospital pharmacies

Is there a cheaper rental like at a hospital? I'm terribly crippled by hypoxia and lung disease and am looking to buy or rent a concentrator.