Official documents translation from Thai to English in Ubon?

livingthedream

There's a nice guy who's located on Sapphasit raod. When you drive into Sapphasit road, coming from Chajangoon rd, heading towards the Saphasit hospital, you'll find him in the drugstore on the right hand side almost opposite the 7- Eleven.

It's the drug store at the corner to the road where you need to make a right turn to get to the Wrong Way pub.

He's a lawyer, does certified translations which are accepted by all Thai authorities, as well as embassies.

He is a real honest man. No rip off guy!! His name is Mr. Prapat, Tel.: 0810599359

Good luck.-thumbsup.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Many thanks for the replies. I will be in town Monday and will look them up. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Just give Mr. Prapat a call to make sure he's there, if you'd like to meet him.

Best of luck, check Peppers afterwards and enjoy some decent food.

Cheers-

There's a nice guy who's located on Sapphasit raod. When you drive into Sapphasit road, coming from Chajangoon rd, heading towards the Saphasit hospital, you'll find him in the drugstore on the right hand side almost opposite the 7- Eleven.

It's the drug store at the corner to the road where you need to make a right turn to get to the Wrong Way pub.

He's a lawyer, does certified translations which are accepted by all Thai authorities, as well as embassies.

He is a real honest man. No rip off guy!! His name is Mr. Prapat, Tel.: 0810599359

Good luck.-thumbsup.gif

+1 re Mr Prapats straightforwardness and no rip-offs. Have no experience of his translations.

• Like 2

Good luck.-thumbsup.gif

+1 re Mr Prapats straightforwardness and no rip-offs. Have no experience of his translations.

+ 1 Mr. Prapat gave me free advice for so many times and he's definitely the one I'd choose for any translations. Over the years he became a friend to me.wai2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • ECC Office. North West Corner of Thung Si Muang coffee1.gif

I went to Khun Prapat's office this morning and he's moved shop and no answer on his phone.

Went to Chat Wongsingha's office round the corner from the LA bike shop and he certified all documents.

They are emailed now to the firm, job done, time for a beer.

Have a great weekend!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I just passed on Mr. Prapat's number to my GF via Skype. She rang him and it worked. Seems like he's still in business. I don't know if he's moved shop as we haven't used his service before.

Thanks for the info lostinisaan. A great help.

C.

Seems to be pretty weird that he'd changed his phone number and moved. His office in in his wife's pharmacy, opposite the 7- Eleven.

If he still works, I'd reckon to get in touch with him. You won't find such an honest guy elsewhere.

Edited by sirchai

I drove past the aforementioned location this morning to check I hadn't been in error; the Drugstore looks very closed and very empty.

Not sure about the 'phone number though

I was just on the phone with Mr. Prapat, they moved to another place, into a new office/house. Please just give him a call, he'll tell you where to find him.

His phone number: 0810599359 (Khun Prapat, the coolest lawyer, I've ever met here)

• Like 1