Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Lite Beer

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not pro-Red but her comments were in extremely poor taste (nevermind the fact that she spelled out what probably tens of thousands of Thais are really thinking - and perhaps some posters right here on TV as well, judging by the first reply).

• Like 1

Well - they did pick a less visually appearing Miss Thailand, so at least now they have a chance to replace her.

True. We should start rallies in Bangkok, blow our whistles, call her nasty names, and force her to resign.

What ever happened to the "solve world hunger and eliminate poverty" comments ..... These comments are right out there.

In a radical way she did. Less mouths to feed.

Now just need to figure how to market it to the Miss Universe judges.

I don't know what's more embarrassing: her comments or the fact that she's Miss Thailand. One reason she wouldn't want to set foot in Issan is that the average girl on the street is much more attractive than she is.

Agree 1,000% !!

......... and very clean because they shower 2 or 3 times (at least) every day

• Like 1

I don't know what's more embarrassing: her comments or the fact that she's Miss Thailand. One reason she wouldn't want to set foot in Issan is that the average girl on the street is much more attractive than she is.

Agree 1,000% !!

......... and very clean because they shower 2 or 3 times (at least) every day

That's true, and as much as that obsession annoys me at times, the results are quite nice.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

not that attractive. widely critisied on thai social media.

she is the one on the left. even the ladyboy on the right has a better shape.

attachicon.gifddd265329-53778f7b77931.jpg

Good you take the ladyboy and I take the girl. OK?

Real briainy girl and not that pretty. Sorry dear that farmers that WORK all day in fields to grow rice and other crops to feed your fat a---- get a litty dirty. Typical Hi-so remarks from someone who probably never has done any manual albor in her life to look down on farmers or blue collar workers who are "beneath" her.

• Like 2

"Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Well, well, well that will make the REAL PM and red shirt leader Thaksin a super dirty one then!!!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

But watch out now, baby, that your home and your pretty face won't get bombed by random grenade attacks...

... worst case scenario would be that she gets strapped off her Ms. Thailand Universe title for causing Thaksin and his cronies lose face

She may be Beautiful.....but Class she lacks

I hate to point this out to her, but the red shirts are not all anti monarchy. Most of them are pro monarchy from what I can tell but anti establishment. The yellow shirts have done well at promoting the idea that only they love the king. I can't stand either side but wanted to point out that she has been thoroughly brain washed by yellows as have many by the reds.

• Like 2

I watched the contest the other night. I thought most of the contestants were less beautiful than an average market stall girl. And all so white. I don't think there was one dark skinned lady in the line up.

Racism is the answer. We should have a miss Issan, and Chiang Mai contest, much more beautiful for me.

Even saw an adv ert last night, children from a private school in Bangkok, the face whitener added and obviously camera adjustments, made them look like extras in Avatar, the place has gone crazy with racists white

Ever think where the light skinned Thai's originate from.Here's a clue Thaksin.

What ever happened to the "solve world hunger and eliminate poverty" comments ..... These comments are right out there.

It's exactly the opposite, execute all the farmers and thailand got no rice to sell and no pigs to eat! Everyone starves to death and the country goes into poverty.

She made the most horrible and stupid comment anyone could ever make.

• Like 2

I bet she can name the 15 principles of democracy which automatically makes her smarter than 99.9% of red shirt supporters!

Well done to her and under a democratic umbrella she is allowed to have an opinion.

Unless the red shirts have made opinions that don't suit their agenda illegal now?

Don't answer that one Chalerm!!!

If she's Thai "educated" she can't name the 3 Stooges, or the 3 bears, and I seriously doubt she's even heard of the 15 principles of democracy.

Were the three stooges and the there bears part of your educational curriculum?

Good on here for having an opinion about something and taking a stand...

But not quite the right place or time for her opinion though….she is supposed to leading by example, not as a mouthpiece to stir up more trouble.

As a world ambassador for Thailand, she has basically just put down the majority of her fellow Thai's as being lower class and uneducated……..meaning only a select few, newly whitened Thai's, who live in Bangkok should deserve to be recognized.

She should use her position to denounce all political turmoil in Thailand and for the sake of the country hope they pull together for a better future.

I think she is obviously disconnected with reality and obviously arrogant enough to believe she really is speaking for the country and her people….although in her mind the country is probably all that fits in 'Paragon Shopping Mall and Soi Thonglor'

• Like 1

Personally. I think ANYONE in the public limelight posting like that is a bit daft .

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Actually, ANYone posting ANYthing on Facefk is a bit daft.....

• Like 1