Canopy/awning

Does anyone know where I can buy a small inexpensive canopy, maybe 2-3 metres long and 2m depth, to fit on a wall?

Can be permanent, does not have to extend and retract.

Ban Suay do them I know, but didn't want to take out a mortgage to buy one of theirs. xohmy.png.pagespeed.ic.shABmucp9T.png

It is to protect a water filter, pump and water tank + electric sockets, nothing fancy. Plastic or waterproof canvas would be fine.

Thank you.

Edited by yorkie100

From Nathon towards Lamui, turn right justed passed the Namuang waterfalls onto the 4173 about 200m on your left "Tops" screens you should see work in progress on his drive. I had a roller type screen made to measure (3m long) fitted for 2000bht. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

From Nathon towards Lamui, turn right justed passed the Namuang waterfalls onto the 4173 about 200m on your left "Tops" screens you should see work in progress on his drive. I had a roller type screen made to measure (3m long) fitted for 2000bht. Hope this helps.

That sounds just the job, will be passing there on Wednesday and will take a look.

Thanks OS.

Can you take a photo could be just what I,m looking for .

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...