100% Biodiesel In Your Truck Or Diesel Machinery

GPX

Hi I am thinking of bringing 100% biodiesel down to Isaan where the main diesel operated engines and machines are, and from my understanding 100% biodiesel has no effect on farming equipments, tractors and generators.

But for the new common rail truck, which at present almost every Isaan family has 1--->> would 100% biodiesel give any side-effect to the engine??

I am investing in distributing point of this biodiesel (100%) in Isaan regions so i would appreciate any comments and feedbacks in regards to this. The first Isaan community 100% biodiesel will be in operation in about a month time in Loei, please share/advise me on what you know or think.

I am doing this because the price in Isaan is murdering alot of farmers who barely earns from the 12months planting and harvesting due to the high cost of diesel which is at present 27.14 baht in BKK and in Isaan (Loei for an example) the cost of 1 litre of diesel is 27.90baht to 28.6 baht... so i am thinking my biodiesel which is selling at the price of 26.5 baht per litre will be of so much help to the poor farmers, and once the demand for 100% biodiesel is there among the farmers/agricultural organization, i will invest in Biodiesel production plant where by i can bring the cost of the biodiesel down to 3 to 4 baht lower than PTT diesel, which i cant now as i am just the distributor not the producer.

Please advise/feedbacks/comments on this...

I've been working with an outfit in Samut Prakan to manufacture biodiesel from animal fat. While waiting to get the results back from testing being done to compare our product to various specifications, I've been using the stuff from test batches in my 2003 Ford Ranger. After a little more than two months, no problems whatsoever.

I've been working with an outfit in Samut Prakan to manufacture biodiesel from animal fat. While waiting to get the results back from testing being done to compare our product to various specifications, I've been using the stuff from test batches in my 2003 Ford Ranger. After a little more than two months, no problems whatsoever.

Hi Deke, thank you for your feedbacks, woow 2003 Ford huh, i am testing it on my chverolet Truck too which is only 2 months old, well there isnt any harm done too, but just need more confirmation, by the way Deke you use 100% biodiesel or blend?

by the way you are working on producing biodiesel from animal fats??? how is the result? but there shouldn't be any problem meeting ASTM standard, at present i am researching on a blend formula for some foreign organization, using 50% Beef Tallow + 50% Vegetable oil... well our result will be out in like 6 days time...

Hi Deke, thank you for your feedbacks, woow 2003 Ford huh, i am testing it on my chverolet Truck too which is only 2 months old, well there isnt any harm done too, but just need more confirmation, by the way Deke you use 100% biodiesel or blend?

Normally I've been burning the 100% biodiesel. We've experimented with adding about 5% mineral diesel though, mostly to neutralize the smell. The 100% stuff smells like fried beef!

Normally I've been burning the 100% biodiesel. We've experimented with adding about 5% mineral diesel though, mostly to neutralize the smell. The 100% stuff smells like fried beef!

Yes totally agree with you on the stinky beef odour, man its massive... I have to take a puke each time i do experiment on that nasty substance.

well overall 5% conventional diesel blend doesnt help much...so i see your point...

Whats the CFPP point you got for the 100% Beef biodiesel?? please provide me with other specification as well if you have any...

And yes Deke why isnt the government allowing Biodiesel to be sold to Pumpstations?? but rather we have to sell to PTT first and they will blend it and they will direct the blend to the pumpstations themselves????...

But sale of B100% is allow but just not pumpstations.... any good advise or feedbacks on that???

not related, but...just fyi, almost every person that has tried to introduce biodiesel in thailand has ended up in a strange death...really, ive been keping my eye on this for 10 years now, when they were first using coconut oils...

GPX and Deke, I would be interested in your processing equipment and what your recovery rate is for methanol. How portable is your equiptment and what is your production rate? Thanks

Hello snakebite,

Well i dont know about Deke, but you can try contacting by requesting for his contact, but as for me if you would like to know info you can contact me at my personal mail at [email protected]

PLease send me what you are actually looking for, what feedstock and what capacity you need of the plant and i will work on replying to your question...

Thank you for your interest in Biodiesel...

Sounds to me like the guy who built the gpxbiofuel.com site is the only one who is going to profit from this scheme. I'll tell you how to do it for $49.95.

Edited by Gary A

• 3 weeks later...