Ok, i have a thai girlfriend

Not saying this is true in your case, but lots of these ladies have decent places with other gals/boyfriends..... and keep an odd room on the side for appearances (of being single/poor).

My ex just passed away, and I found out just now that she had a husband that I was supporting for 8 years. When I did my visits to my kids, they lived in a shoebox apartment with no food on the shelf. This was just a decoy. Their real home (I never knew of) was elsewheres.

Sorry to read that guy, BUT I do know of others..................sad.png

Much the same was in other developing countries between expats and local "girl friends" who were just needing the money. Have a reality check and stop wasting money whilst you out. Remember the expression: "Pay as you go" as a polite version of observation?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rang her before booking my accommodations and explained that the money on hotels could better spent on an aircon unit for her room she declined because when she visits me in Australia she would need to move her belongings to Amnat for storage as she doesn't like paying rent when not there. I also purchased her a microwave oven last trip.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ok ok When I first got here wet behind the ears so to say. I met this thai chick online we chatted hit off good too. Well she lived in the condo's by Impact not great but liveable. I was about to retire she wanted me to come live with her Well the Tat was good anyway her english understandable. So I agreed to come back and give it a shot. Well when I came back first thing out of her mouth was if you respect me you should give me half of my money. Meaning She wanted half of what I had I told her are you out of your mind? I in turn said if you respected me you wouldn't have asked me for that. Then she said then you go get place to live I said no problem Grabbed my stuff and was out the door Went to hotel for night great sleep too I might add then next day got condo that quick nice place too.About 2 days later get phone call it is her saying to I will take you back But I said no thanks. She cried said she is sorry But I told said look I maybe old in different country but I still can find my way around I didn't take crap from ex wife and won't take from any lady. I'm happy and moved on she found some other ATM .

• Like 1

Was that her real room, or her show room to make you feel sorry?

Plenty of girls that have a really nice house, but pretend to live in a toilet so Mr. Right Knight will give them money.

<deleted>, you really believe that?

• Like 1

" feel a little uncomfortable knowing she lives like this. I don't want to become a sponsor "

Well, instead of becoming a sponsor, you could buy her something she could use?

Maybe an AC or a fan?

Maybe a new mattress? Kitchen wares?

New scooter?

I have a girlfriend and she knows I cannot be her sponsor, but I do get her gifts that she can use and live with.

She appreciates that just as much.

I suspect, like most farrangs, you have a time share in a "girlfriend".

Nothing wrong with that.

Um, cough cough....actually two..........crazy.gif

Was that her real room, or her show room to make you feel sorry?

Plenty of girls that have a really nice house, but pretend to live in a toilet so Mr. Right Knight will give them money.

Absolutely......spot on.

Why doesn't the OP arrive unannounced next time and just follow, and see if she really lives there..?

Yes, this is a relationship that is heading in the right direction :D

• Like 1

That is a really interesting story ... thumbsup.gif

Thanks for sharing, I understand in part.

God I wish that English was your first language.

Thank you. God, I wish you would have more imagination. tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO

That is a really interesting story ... thumbsup.gif

Thanks for sharing, I understand in part.

God I wish that English was your first language.

Thank you. God, I wish you would have more imagination. tongue.png

As much as you have Alfie? I agree with Dave. your nonsense is 4 elephants <deleted>....

As much as you have Alfie? I agree with Dave. your nonsense is 4 elephants <deleted>....

I will answer your question, after you write me something in my mother tongue. tongue.png

Until than. :fuyou: thefinger.gif

• Like 1

Ok ok When I first got here wet behind the ears so to say. I met this thai chick online we chatted hit off good too. Well she lived in the condo's by Impact not great but liveable. I was about to retire she wanted me to come live with her Well the Tat was good anyway her english understandable. So I agreed to come back and give it a shot. Well when I came back first thing out of her mouth was if you respect me you should give me half of my money. Meaning She wanted half of what I had I told her are you out of your mind? I in turn said if you respected me you wouldn't have asked me for that. Then she said then you go get place to live I said no problem Grabbed my stuff and was out the door Went to hotel for night great sleep too I might add then next day got condo that quick nice place too.About 2 days later get phone call it is her saying to I will take you back But I said no thanks. She cried said she is sorry But I told said look I maybe old in different country but I still can find my way around I didn't take crap from ex wife and won't take from any lady. I'm happy and moved on she found some other ATM .

You weren't a sucker strangebrew, but many are!!!

So many men come to Thailand thinking they can 'save' a hooker, or non hooker, but save them from what?

Who meets a woman in his home country, and caves in to a request/demand for half of what he has?

I've often bought women gifts, take them to decent restaurants, but won't shell out money. It may be my presbyterian upbringing, but giving money is like paying a hooker to me.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

i also had a Thai girlfriend. she was a hostess on Air Siam. that was 40 years ago, my weight was 20kg less... my stamina was 1000% of today's... ahhhh nostalgia... alt=crying.gif>

Only 20kg???

You weren't a sucker strangebrew, but many are!!!

So many men come to Thailand thinking they can 'save' a hooker, or non hooker, but save them from what?

Who meets a woman in his home country, and caves in to a request/demand for half of what he has?

I've often bought women gifts, take them to decent restaurants, but won't shell out money. It may be my presbyterian upbringing, but giving money is like paying a hooker to me.

It always baffles me when people break down their relationships in finance and the 'ol 'you pay one way or the other' is the most, lazy stupid thing I ever heard in my life

Just because I won't sponsor some girl it doesn't mean you can't be nice or generous. Of course I am happy to take my GF out, all the time, sometimes nice places but as long as they appreciate a good deal as well. It's nice when someone appreciates something too

Yet many guys (especially in Thailand) seem to think taking someone to dinner and not having sex is some waste of money! I mean, is that how their parents met? biggrin.png

Do you do that with your guy friends and add up all the beers they got vs what you got or how good the conversation is?

I am happy to take a girl out, take her for drinks but like you and I am not handing over some monthly 'salary'. Now people well delightfully say 'see, see, see ... you're paying' as though we should never spend a baht unless we are absolutely guaranteed a shag! It's called being a normal person, jeez!!

Edited by Razzler1973