Thai Ambassador to UK

I met นายปสันน์ เทพรักษ์ the Thai ambassador to the UK today at the Chelsea Flower Show in London. Thailand has a big stand in the pavilion chock-a-block with orchids and was frankly rather gaudy and over the top, but that's Thailand for you.

I found Mr Pasan to be a very pleasant jovial man with, as you might expect, impeccable English. A true diplomat. (As was I; I told him his presentation was very beautiful)

It was an almost biblical meeting as I thought he was just one of the exhibitors until he was introduced by the real exhibitor whose chat together I interrupted.

We didn't discuss politics or today's events in Thailand. We talked about flowers.

Edited by Maestro
Changed font format to default

mmm that's so nice - for you.

But I think you are confusing this site with Facebook - isn't that where pointless self indulgences belong?

This is a forum, meant to encourage discussion, or share information useful to more than one person...

And why the bold?

Is this a troll?

Edited by ParadiseLost

I think you are being too harsh with the OP. The only reason it makes no sense here in the "Thai visas, residency and work permits" forum is because the OP mistakenly omitted the final sentence of his post. Luckily here it is:

As I exited the pavilion, feeling rejuvenated and with the images of flowers forever imprinted upon my retinas, he pulled me aside and confided in me with a breath as sweet as the freshest rose petal "There will very soon be a complete overhaul of Thailand visa policies, allowing anyone who so desires to reside and work without constraints".