Compromise is key, says Thai Army Chief

webfact

Populist policies, are not a problem, they're what parties do to make peoples lives better. You'd have to be dumb to do unpopular policies!

Sometimes doing the right thing isn't popular, but that doesn't mean it's any less right.

The effect of Thaksin's policies are that he can't pay the rice farmers, he can't pay the first-time car buyers, he can deliver tablets to the children, and raising the minimum wage such a ridiculous amount has ended up hurting the people that needed it most.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh really? Fair to everyone?

Will the dems be allowed to campaign anywhere north of BKK, without being shot at of fire bombed? Say Udon Thani, Chiangmai ect?

Now if they were I would agree with your statement. But what are the chances of that happening? I wold assume slightly less than zero.

And can PTP politicians serve in Samut Sakhon without fear of democrat MP's gunning them down?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/521784-thai-democrat-mp-khanchit-sought-in-murder-case/

Happens all over you know?

'Lite Beer', on 27 Dec 2011 - 14:19, said:snapback.png

Democrat MP Kanchit turns himself in following issuance of arrest warrant for murder of Samut Sakhon PAO chief/TAN_Network

What?? He didn't do a runner?? He'd never cut it as a red shirt

He didn't do a TAKSIN and run away to live in another country

Turned himself in then avoided prosecution with immunity you mean? Refused to give the weapon to police you mean? Probably the 10 witnesses will refuse to testify if it ever does go to court.

(Note I did not break forum rules and post within your post) However it has gone too far OT.