Former PM Thaksin's sibling fined for insider trading

Lite Beer

When reading stories like this, one can only marvel at how well Thaksin has been able to pedal himself and his family as the voice of the common man. There is absolutely nothing in the world of the Shinawatra family that bears the slightest resemblance or connection in any shape or form with the typically struggling and dirt-poor family in Isaan. No stocks to appraise there - no tips to bag millions. No sprees to Macy's. No auctions to peruse at Sotheby's. No Lamborghini to sample. No, Udon Thani has bought it - hook, line, and sinker. And it would take twelve Freuds to figure that out.

on the 30baht health care scheme they bought it as its saved their lives with cheaper health care .as an example HIV sufferers could get medication for 30 baht instead of paying 15,000 a month which they wouldnt have in the first place ,so they carried on living instead of dying a slow death all thanks to Mr Thaksin who saved numerous lives .

so many owe their lives to mr Thaksin and thats why they love him so much in isaan .

the opposition didnt like him for giving the poor 30 bahts health care as they would prefer them to suffer in pain

insider trading goes on all over the world in London and the US

"the opposition didnt like him for giving the poor 30 bahts health care as they would prefer them to suffer in pain"

"they carried on living instead of dying a slow death all thanks to Mr Thaksin who saved numerous lives ."

This is getting boring,as this is the second time this month I have had to point out to those that are not too good on Thai Political History that the Ahbisit government gave the Thai people FREE Health care.

30 Bhat or whatever you want to call it!

@ MAJIC - Just remember the ridiculous, misguided post came from a pathetic troll who does not really concern himself with facts. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as well the Palm Oil man who closed down the capital city with violent armed thugs isn't corrupt.

Oh.

Looky everyone, a but Suthep post, with the words armed violent thugs in it.

Standard red apologist defense, point at some one else.

I'm getting the feeling that this year is going to be a Karma year, and they are all going to get what they deserve.

Ooooohhh - Palm oil man ! Oooohhh - violent armed thugs ! Oooooohhh..................................................coffee1.gif

(these red apologists are really starting to scare me)

Edited by mikemac
  • Like 1

This goes on all the time everywhere and always has.

Its illegal yes but its one of those grey areas, its hard not to act when you have information your going to lose money.

You have information on shares you own and you know your going to lose millions if you dont sell asap .... most will sell.

It's not actually a grey area.There are very clear rules on insider trading in Thailand as elsewhere.The difference in Thailand, and it's a difference of degree not an absolute one,is that corporate culture is often profoundly dishonest with a few well exceptions.I have little doubt that the charges were justified in this case.I have equally little doubt there is a political angle and that prosecutions would not be brought against those who are in political good favour.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1