best place to seel english only keyboard laptop

lovelomsak

I bought a new laptop last year in Canada Actually my first laptop. I donot use it cannot get internet in my homes area. So I want to sell it but it has an Englsih language keyboard so is useless to Thais How can I dispose of something like this.I think maybe it is to big also so thais wouldnot like it . It is 17 inch screen. It just sits there used it about 5 times for a total of no more than 10 hours total what a waste. Any help with how to dispose of this would be appreciated.

I bought a new laptop last year in Canada Actually my first laptop. I donot use it cannot get internet in my homes area. So I want to sell it but it has an Englsih language keyboard so is useless to Thais How can I dispose of something like this.I think maybe it is to big also so thais wouldnot like it . It is 17 inch screen. It just sits there used it about 5 times for a total of no more than 10 hours total what a waste. Any help with how to dispose of this would be appreciated.

What brand is it and how much do you want for it I'm in Lom Sak so it could be an easy sell if the price and spec is suitable.

Regards

Stoneyboy.