No more Thai soaps?

cooked

This just in, the average IQ of Thais raises 13pts over just one night.

The military is working fast to fix the situation and get the shows back ASAP as rumors are spreading about idividual thought, critical thinking, and general questions of what the ruling parties actually accomplish.

And the authorities a re also seriously worried about the increase in conceptions that could put a strain on the economy....

Gmmz showing nothing but the coup announcements.

Quite what the military leaders have against Eurosport and me watching The Tour of Italy is beyond me.

Can anyone explain how an international cycling event threatens Thailands internal security?

I can get all those English speaking stations no problem including Eurosport, it's just the Thai ones that are blocked on Bang Saray Cable TV.

No TV, 10pm curfew. No worries, most people are getting what they wanted. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I went home 5 days ago with an open end ticket to return. No need to rush back now.

I am sure the restrictions will not last long. Nobody could be that stupid to shut down television

and the bars, and not expect tourism to drop to zero and rioting in the streets by the locals.

The bar owners and ladies will be the biggest losers. coffee1.gif Oh well. Things should be back to

normal as far as business is concerned in a year or so. But I can't imagine the curfew and T.V.

shutdown lasting more than a week. My True Vision package is paid up till the end of June and it will not

be renewed unless there is service and compensation for lost service.

best of luck on the compo

• Like 1

If military were smart they would show the European championship game on all channels tomorrow night, get people on their side. As long as I get to see my footy.... and seems Aussie tv back this morning.

The official stated purpose of shutting down normal TV programming is to keep the public informed with accurate information [ read - what the military wants the public to believe ] . Wouldn't it be better to just cut in with a message and then go back to normal programming? The way they are doing it now as soon as the Thais realize they cannot watch their soaps they will just turn the TV off and will receive NO MESSAGES AT ALL! There I go again trying to interject logic into Thai thinking.

• Like 2

Gmmz showing nothing but the coup announcements.

Quite what the military leaders have against Eurosport and me watching The Tour of Italy is beyond me.

Can anyone explain how an international cycling event threatens Thailands internal security?

I can get all those English speaking stations no problem including Eurosport, it's just the Thai ones that are blocked on Bang Saray Cable TV.
No cable option here in the village so I'm envious! Hopefully the sat channels will be up and running before too long. F1 too this weekend! Edited by edwinchester

Yeah they took out truevision sad.png

Next the internet will be down lol.

Sent from my c64

I guess you must be using Hyperlink 2.5e to connect your c64? thats what I am on now, but only got a C16 so its a bit slow

Yeah you guessed it... Forget ur c16 it'll only run on the 64 and 128... Haha

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yeah they took out truevision sad.png

Next the internet will be down lol.

Sent from my c64

line, facebook the whole internet is next ...

Don't jinx it! Shhhh....it will be next......

The edit is I thought I'd add my download speed....a blistering 129 Kbps right now! wow! Yes, you read that correctly Kbps....129.....

Edited by djhotsox