Any News on Schools After Coup?

dao16

Somehow it is being rumored that schools are shut tomorrow. I don't believe this, but things are blasting around the Internet. Anyone heard anything similar? In my case, have to take the daughter to school and then go teach myself.

I would think no, as they said all government workers should continue their activities (yes, I am a gov't employee), but you never know.

Still don't see it on the breaking news thing, but will keep looking. Unfortunately, I assume I still have to go work tomorrow as I am at a uni. Guess the daughter is off the hook!

Its all over page 16. Hope you dont teach reading at uni lol

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

LOL...page 16 of TV breaking news is where I start every Internet search. Not sure how that one got by me.

post-46907-14007695333306_thumb.jpg

I normally no Thai allowed but hope that moderators will make an exception, as the attached is official notice

So can help to avoid rumors

Basically it says that all schools both private and government are closed from 23-25 TH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by CWMcMurray
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1400769530.681665.jpg

I normally no Thai allowed but hope that moderators will make an exception, as the attached is official notice

So can help to avoid rumors

Basically it says that all schools both private and government are closed from 23-25 TH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this instance most informative and definitive thanks for sharing. Edited by stoneyboy