Royal Thai Navy seize control of Pattaya Police Station

webfact

I my humble opinion, this whole thread is misleading and rumour mongering at its worst. It confuses everyone and does nothing to quell any panic. The originator of the thread should really try harder to understand what might have been said in Thai about the Navy marines presence that night or stop re-writing what was given to him as translation. (I say this having seen the original Thai release.)

if it was just a friendly visit its pretty unusual that they secured the building first. I have no idea of the purpose or results but plenty of other police have been moved along the last few days. I dont see any panic however, most posters here seem to like the idea, maybe you refer to panic amongst the FTP?.

Edited by slygeeza

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who or what FTP is but the FPV have been on duty during non curfew hours so they are not panicked. It is not logical to think that Navy personnel can handle criminal matters and at no time did they seize or control the station. I reiterate that the story is sensationalism and misleading.

Karma is also a great way to keep poor people in line....... " Yes you have a really

crappy life now, but just bear with it, and after you die, you may come back as a

Bangkok elite driving a Ferrari "......

sorry to break your world, but here for some people money does not mean everything in life.

Uhhhh it was a metaphor....... The concept is simply that of a better life. So that

perhaps could include owning a Ferrari, or maybe if you own three pigs in this life,

perhaps in the next life you will own four pigs... And as far as you making a statement

that money does not mean much to some people in Thailand, you either showed

up on a jet yesterday or you live in a bubble. In my extensive travels around the world,

I have never seen such obsession with money, and how cheap morality is here.

may be because you contact with some special type of people here?

Nope. I have lived here 14 years, and have traveled to every single province in Thailand by motorcycle. So I pretty much have had contact with everyone. Wait are you implying I am a Pattaya

bar stool expat ? Epic fail on your part......

I my humble opinion, this whole thread is misleading and rumour mongering at its worst. It confuses everyone and does nothing to quell any panic. The originator of the thread should really try harder to understand what might have been said in Thai about the Navy marines presence that night or stop re-writing what was given to him as translation. (I say this having seen the original Thai release.)

Thais and panic ? cheesy.gif

Somehow those two words just don't fit together.