Ex-Thai PM Yingluck reports to coup makers

webfact

Did they arrest her?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Arrest her for what ? Being the democratically elected Prime Minister of Thailand ?

totster rolleyes.gif

You are clearly leading a shelterd life where all news in the last year or so is filtered out. Well done you, it no doubt bodes for a much less anxious life, albeit ill informed.clap2.gif

All this make you anxious ?? Strange really considering that as a foreigner you have absolutely no say these matters, this is probably why you are so gung ho about the overthrowing of a democratically elected government, it's a shame that persons like yourself see no wrong in that the people of Thailand seemingly have no say in who governs their country.. now, what's the word for that again..?

totster :)

• Like 2

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well she has more balls than thaksin, did not expect here to show but maybe she is starting to realize she wants to live in Thailand without all the crap her brother has caused

Unless she can do a deal or there is an amnesty that covers her, she will have to leg it before her criminal trial starts in the rice pledging case, or at least before the ruling, assuming she gets bail and is allowed to travel. Safer for her to scarper before it starts.

Edited by Dogmatix

I didn't expect to see her there today .... but did anybody note down her license plate numbers?

Why? Do you want to check she's paid her tax or do you want to stalk her?

Shhh... Important for the lottery...

Did they arrest her?

Arrest her for what ? Being the democratically elected Prime Minister of Thailand ?

totster rolleyes.gif

For running the rice scam, trying to whitewash a fugitive convicted criminal, trying the bankrupt the country by illegally passing a 2.2 trillion Baht loan......................You want a few other valid reasons ?

Err? So you've seen this with your own eyes? Wow. Or do you believe everything you are told???

LMFAO.

Well the army should not be able to arrest her, she should also be convicted in a court of law. But are you seriously defending her? Have you seen all of the failures in the country over the last few years that were in place whilst she ran the show?

You don't need to be told to see the rice farmers protesting in the street.. So, do you not believe any of that or do YOU just believe what you have been told about her innocence?

I guess in the end a court of law will decide,, if of course she goes to court because according to you she has done nothing wrong and should not be there,,

• Like 1

Would hate to be the next person voted in.

I don't expect anyone is going to be voted in for a long time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Judging from the comments from all sides, I guess now is a good time to open my new Yingluck girly bar, where all the girls are made up to look like her in different outfits. Like her or loathe her, everyone wants to <deleted> her one way or another.

• Like 1

The less of the illegitimate ex government puppets run by an unelected, convicted criminal fugitive, accused mass murderer, accused terrorist on the streets the better for the publics safety.

The PTP had no qualms in the death and violence being perpetrated on the streets of bangkok for 7 months. The office they set up to restore peace,CAPO, spent more time intimidating independent agencies and announcing they will protect the very people perpetrating the violence. Lets call those people the "3rd hand" for the sake of argument.

This illegitimate govt run by the unelected let violence flourish in the name of only 1 principle of democracy.

So with one less illegitimate minister on the streets that is one less person that can organize a brutal uprising that was promised by the UDD.

<deleted> is this inane drivel?

totster smile.png

Can no one from the 1 principle side rebut the post instead of attacking the poster?

Rebutting the post is where intelligence shines. Attacking the poster is were ignorance glows.

I have re read my post as well and it is in English. If English is not your first language there is a Thai forum you could go to?

I would gladly rebut your post if it were not complete nonsense. Try leaving out all the unnecessary jibes and it may actually get your point across.

totster :)

• Like 2

Put the Shins in a chaingang and make them clean up the mess on Utthayan Road they caused. In fact, do that for both groups. Let them clean up their literal messes personally.

5000 BMA cleaners have been clearing up Rachadamnoen today after the whistlers had left.

Links please, evidence.

Oh shit, I'm writing like you now! whistling.gif

The difference is I provide them. Try Richard Barrow Twitter - there's a picture but it doesn't show all 5000 cleaners so you'll probably say that it didn't happen.

For running the rice scam, trying to whitewash a fugitive convicted criminal, trying the bankrupt the country by illegally passing a 2.2 trillion Baht loan......................You want a few other valid reasons ?

Err? So you've seen this with your own eyes? Wow. Or do you believe everything you are told???

LMFAO.

Other than his comments on the motive behind passing the 2.2 trillion baht loan bill, everything he said is verifiable.

She was nominally in charge of the Rice Pledging Scheme - but delegated that responsibilty and was "dumped on" by her subordinates. Since she was nominally in charge she takes the flak!

How many yellow TV members believe that they are good managers and don't delegate? Come on tell the truth!

Remember also that with the Amnesty Bill, Mark and crazy Suthep would also have been pardoned on their murder charges not merely TS on his politically motivated abuse of power/corruption conviction. Wasn't TS's conviction pushed through in absentia by the previous coup mongers?

A good manager 'delegates' but does not abdicate

Judging from the comments from all sides, I guess now is a good time to open my new Yingluck girly bar, where all the girls are made up to look like her in different outfits. Like her or loathe her, everyone wants to <deleted> her one way or another.

I have heard there is demand for a bar with nothing but fat, ugly women and warm beer. Expect a lot of homesick pommies.

All these people being summoned ... are they allowed to decline? what happens if they just say "no thanks" ??

Almighty military dictator said they would issue arrest warrants. Welcome to Coup law.

the loan was to develop infrastructure, correct?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

..........aledgedly. As was the rice scheme was to assist the poor.

Did they arrest her?

totster rolleyes.gif

Inciting political unrest with her illegal actions. Learn to read please

• Like 1

Links please, evidence.

Oh shit, I'm writing like you now! whistling.gif

The difference is I provide them. Try Richard Barrow Twitter - there's a picture but it doesn't show all 5000 cleaners so you'll probably say that it didn't happen.

Perhaps it's 5 cleaners in 1000 groups as current regulations do not allow more than 5 to gather. biggrin.png

To be honest the picture shows 10 cleaners together so you're right they should have been arrested. I took the information about the cleaners from Richard Barrows Twitter. If it turns out to be wrong I apologise for being misled. It's not often we get misleading information on this site but it has been known, The Nation for instance............wai.gif

• Like 1

The less of the illegitimate ex government puppets run by an unelected, convicted criminal fugitive, accused mass murderer, accused terrorist on the streets the better for the publics safety.

The PTP had no qualms in the death and violence being perpetrated on the streets of bangkok for 7 months. The office they set up to restore peace,CAPO, spent more time intimidating independent agencies and announcing they will protect the very people perpetrating the violence. Lets call those people the "3rd hand" for the sake of argument.

This illegitimate govt run by the unelected let violence flourish in the name of only 1 principle of democracy.

So with one less illegitimate minister on the streets that is one less person that can organize a brutal uprising that was promised by the UDD.

<deleted> is this inane drivel?

totster smile.png

Can no one from the 1 principle side rebut the post instead of attacking the poster?

Rebutting the post is where intelligence shines. Attacking the poster is were ignorance glows.

I have re read my post as well and it is in English. If English is not your first language there is a Thai forum you could go to?

I would gladly rebut your post if it were not complete nonsense. Try leaving out all the unnecessary jibes and it may actually get your point across.

totster smile.png

Still can't rebut it.

Any thoughts on my comment on CAPO's performance compared to the armies? That's in there. It is easier to attack me though isn't it. Don't want to deal with silly facts and lack of efficiency of the PTP.

I understand this is a frustrating time for you with the illegitimate government being where they belong. In "safe houses", but don't take it out on the TVF members.

Articulate a response. Look at the red shirts they are unable to articulate which is why they turn to violence. You are better than that Sunshine.

Come on.

Post, not poster.

Edited by djjamie

so what your saying is you cant prove it khun fab4..you made it up..again..

I don't know who you are but if you want to accuse me of making things up best you get your facts right. Look at Barrows Twitter site. To fabricate that "information" I would have had to send that twitter to Barrow in the first place and then post that information here. I've provided a link from a site that has posted good information on the current situation and have no reason to believe Richard Barrow would post information that is false.

So just wind your neck in unless you have something worthwhile to impart.

Did People here think she would be afraid to meet the "general" hahaha"

She knows him well and always knew he could not be trusted - after all he is only somebody who has taken orders all his life - the Germans have a word for people like him - " Zivilversager "

I imagine he has issued far more orders than he has received. AND his orders are carried out.

Did they arrest her?

totster rolleyes.gif

She was not elected.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Credit must be given where credit is due. She showed up, which is something her brother could learn a thing or two about.

Why wouldn't she show up.

The rest of the world is condemning Thailand for not being a democracy. This is a coup for her and it will give her credibility.

Topcat4posts: Thailand has not been a democracy for a few years. Thaksin hijacked the word democracy in a stylish attempt to undermine Abhisit and his party. The reds, Thaksin, Chalerm, Yinkluck and co have never been democrats: indeed the ex-leader of the reds and her husband Weng were (are?) communists. You can look up their history. Thaksin himself is an autocrat - a very rich one. If you have this kind of wealth you can pay PR agencies around the world to spin your lie. Tony Blair realised he was dealing with a bunch of idiots which is why he lectured them and went back to farang land after the reds tried to manipulate his support. Robert Amsterdam, that guru of fake human rights PR and Human Rights Watch (another fake human rights org) have supported Thaksin's endeavors to lie to the world. It doesn't help when sycophants such as the BBC's Jonathan Head constantly spin Thaksin's lies into his news reports. Come on TopCat. Read the history, taste the flavour and understand what's going on here. This coup is necessary and benevolent. They will continue to uncover the real story, finding the reds' caches of weapons, see how much Yingluck and co stole from the people of Thailand.

Why the hell is everyone so scared of Thaksin. Forget about him, he's not here. Every Leader in the world has someone influencing them. Get over it. Its just a ploy to fire up the demonstrators who want to have a picnic and free entertainment. There's no policies, just Anti Thaksin,Thaksin ,Thaksin.

• Like 2

All these people being summoned ... are they allowed to decline? what happens if they just say "no thanks" ??

Almighty military dictator said they would issue arrest warrants. Welcome to Coup law.

Yep, that's what happens when a apathetic, ill-informed and/or irresponsible electorate put up with incompetent and self serving politicians that fail miserably at their job.

What we have here is, obviously, another failed go at this "Democracy" thing. Hopefully after pressing again the Re-start button they add some more code to the bootloader, like basic civic education and meaningful penalties for corrupt politicians and civil servants, for starters.

• Like 1