Former PM Yingluck May Be Detained For '3-7 Days'

Lite Beer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nmice to find a listing of who is in, who is out of "military care" and who madfe it in time to leave the country.

Quite frankly I wonder where is Nuttawut, but I'm glad Chalerm didn't make it across the border this time as he did in 1991.

So Yingluck is in 3 to 7 days daycare.

Where is Suthep, in or out?

I read two PTP big shots were kept in daycare, while the rest were released but have to stay in reach. What about the Democrat delegation to the talks on Thurday?

Questions and even more questions, but one answer for sure:
It is easier to ride the tiger than to get off without being eaten...

No rhyme or reason to arrest her.sad.png

I believe it is so she cannot form a government in exile. That is why you will find the right honorable General asked for all MP's from PTP to turn up yesterday.

Penkair stated on TV tonight that the PTP will defy the return to democracy (no surprises there) and form a govt in exile with thaksin the unelectable convicted criminal fugitive.

a disgrace...

You bet it is3 to 7 days!!!

I was hoping for 3 to 7 years.

I love the photo though. The caption could be the General saying "This will be were you will be detained for destroying Thailand"

Ohhhh accountability. The PTP's nightmare.

I bet she wished she didn't hold the majority in contempt when she pushed the amnesty bill through now against the will of the majority.

A disgrace is an understatement. She should at least hold her until the NACC rice scheme case is heard then she can't run away when she is found guilty and can go straight to jail.

Bare-faced hypocrisy from someone who goes on forever, endlessly about the principles of democracy and appropriate process ( but apparently only believes it when it's convenient)

yet you do not know the very principles the PTP abused and why the General had to take these steps he did.

There are more than elections….Can you name them?

Edited by djjamie

There are rumors that she will be detained until she can answer a few simple questions regarding here previous administration.................................which in fact will mean she sentenced to life in those army baracks.

Perhaps the intention is to brainwash her... in which case this would be an ample amount of time to accomplish that task!

All kidding aside - fair play to the lady for actually showing up. It is more than her brother could do. I'll bet she is hating him right now!

• Like 2

The photo in the OP is simply Golden biggrin.png

Prayuth: "Yup, that's were we keep the ex-PM's"

YL: "arai wa ?"

Woman on the left: "That's right *****, that's where you're headed"

...or delighted as she will inherit YL's wardrobelaugh.png

There are more than elections….Can you name them?

yet you do not know the very principles the PTP abused and why the General had to take these steps he did.

Why don't you enlighten us on both counts. I'd love to hear it.

Bare-faced hypocrisy from someone who goes on forever, endlessly about the principles of democracy and appropriate process ( but apparently only believes it when it's convenient)

There are more than elections.Can you name them?

So your solution to abuses of democracy is a military coup....says it all

So can you name them? You state the PTP adhere to democracy. SO what are the principles they adhere too?

I have been asking for 6 months yet not one of you can name them and as you did above ignore it and belittle me which is a UDD trait.

Come on. Name the principles they adhere too then?

• Like 2

I hope they lock everyone from both sides in a room and tell them they can only come out once they have come to a compromise they can all live with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by CWMcMurray

Mind numbing. One day in and they shoot themselves in the foot in respect of promoting reconciliation by being malicious and vindictive. Can it get ant more stupid?

Pay attention . The days of reconciliation and politely asking the parties to agree

are over. It is now hammer time, and we are seeing the results...

• Like 1

So your solution to abuses of democracy is a military coup....says it all

So can you name them? You state the PTP adhere to democracy. SO what are the principles they adhere too?

I have been asking for 6 months yet not one of you can name them and as you did above ignore it and belittle me which is a UDD trait.

Come on. Name the principles they adhere too then?

They are listed on about 30 threads on this site alone and have been the subject of discussion for months. Would you like a link.? I'm more interested in how you, as an advocate of the principles, support a military coup and the detention of the leader of an unelected govt on the basis that the military " had to act". Which of the principles offers that justification or is that your own version?

Still can't name them?

Why is it so hard? It is a simple question.

Can you name them? Can you?

I hope they lock everyone from both sides in a room and tell them they can only come out once they have come to a compromise they can all live with...

Why? They's only say they have, then all would renig on their promises.

I feel sort of sad for her in a way. Thaksin in essence forced her into this position, and

then gave her skype instructions on how to loot the country. What at first seemed

like power and free shopping trips abroad has now turned horribly wrong for her..

maybe, but she was a willing co-conspirator.

unbelievable bunch of losers on this site

Shocking so many people can be so stupid

They are not losers mate. They are not stupid either.

The PTP ministry of propaganda is very strong and even though they steadfastly refuse to state or probably even know what democracy is (apart from elections) they are very frustrated at the moment due to the current situation of the PTP being held accountable which is why they lash out and demonize, belittle and attack as opposed to addressing the post.

Don't demonize them as you will fall into the PTP trap and it will make you sound like a UDD supporter.

If anything pity them. I do, as I respect democracy and freedom of expression (1 principle of democracy). These guys don't respect that principle. It is 1 of 15 they defy when arguing for democracy!!!

Confusing heay? Welcome to PTP logic.

Edited by djjamie

Yet Suthep is free. sad.png

I must have missed that announcement. You have a link ?

Himself and Abhisit were released at 20 minutes past midnight, just a few hours after their detention.

Check the news thread.

I think YOU should read the news thread.

UDD, PDRC leaders remain detained, others released

The Nation

BANGKOKarrow-10x10.png: -- Leaders of the United Front of Democracy against Dictatorship and the People's Democratic Reform Committee have been taken to a safe house in Bangkok, a military source announced on Friday.

Full story: http://www.thaivisa....thers-released/

Yes he is, the only one responsible for this whole matter is free, because the general was always on his side !

Now the General is tearing the economic further down , but nobody cares.... TIT.

Yes he is, the only one responsible for this whole matter is free, because the general was always on his side !

Now the General is tearing the economic further down , but nobody cares.... TIT.

So, let's suppose for a moment that Suthep would still be detained, would you change your view that Prayuth is on his side?

• Like 1