Leaving Thailand Sunday Morning

homeownership

I have been told my Proxy Server might be shutdown, it took ages to connect last night. If I cannot use a proxy server, I cannot work.

If one cannot work, one must go to a place, where one can work. Back to the UK

I do not comment on Political issues, I only believe that when I return on the 20th July, the late unpleasantness has been resolved.

Doors closed, windows bolted, cash removed. H O U S E M O T H B A L L E D

Thanks for reminding me Spoonman, I will get one when I come back. Details details.

Whoops my bad. did not mean to expose your illegal work activities.

The term "work" is a little strong, more of a hobby really.

Yet you mentioned work 3 times in your OP.

Thanks for reminding me Spoonman, I will get one when I come back. Details details.

But of course, my Wife does Housework, My children do Homework. while I well Hobby, I leave the work to minions like your dear self.

suffer ?

I too live here and nothing has changed but if you quit that easily maybe Thailand is not for you.

Yet !

Yet ?

You are definitely a newbie to Thailand.

Yes I am a newbie and proud of it, no old timer here. I am the neotraveller. Don't give a sh1t generation, take what I want, when I want and leave the rest and if it all goes sour, then go elsewhere for the time being.

But of course, my Wife does Housework, My children do Homework. while I well Hobby, I leave the work to minions like your dear self.

the wife must be devastated she cannot do any housework with the server down.

Wise move to go home though. Thailand really needs to rid itself of people who rort the system with their "hobby"...if only more would follow your lead.

Edited by Spoonman

The homeowner & Spoonnman show ?

Sad that you get a few ripples in the pond and they think its a storm, well, in a tea cup may be.

Other than screwing with the Tv, I dont see any difference.

Edited by CharlieH

So your proxy server might be shut down?

Might be shut down doesnt cause it to be slow... The internet in thailand is slow atm.

Nothing else to do eveyone using it.

Sent from my c64

• 1 month later...

Now I'm confused. HomeO was stating earlier today he was in Thailand, and in love with a 16 year old. Here he gas gone home and not to return till the 20th of July.

So, HomeO come on update us on what's really happening. Given some of your post, one can understand why you may need a proxy server.

Now I'm confused. HomeO was stating earlier today he was in Thailand, and in love with a 16 year old. Here he gas gone home and not to return till the 20th of July.

So, HomeO come on update us on what's really happening. Given some of your post, one can understand why you may need a proxy server.

Homeo sprung.

Seems the toad has sniffed out your smelly side. What's the deal, old person under the bridge?

Edited by neverdie

yes you did, but the question remains: why would you care how someone else earns his living. very very petty indeed. and what the hell does rort the system mean?

• Like 1