Do you hang out in your local 7/11?

coconutbar

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only hang around inside while waiting for the microwave or toasted sandwich maker. but often sit and eat within close proximity where seats are available- eating my toasted sandwich before it gets cold and also the hot plastic goodies from the microwave- while watching the ppl stream parade.

Edited by 4dyg
  • Like 1

Once there was a small 7/11 clone opposite one of the busiest (woman watching) corners in Thailand. It was squeezed between two beer bars and across the street from the Go go street bars. 8 cement chairs and 2 tables. In the back of the store were large foam rubber beer holders designed for the large bottles. 35 baht for beer and a few more for chips, peanuts and hard boiled eggs. Watching the ladies arrive for work was a real experience every day. It was a show. The ladies would arrive on the backs of motorcycles or in taxis or limos or tuk tuks and/or song taus. It was the best 35 baht I have ever spent in Thailand for sheer entertainment. Educational too. Thai boyfriends would drop them off and the Farang boyfriends would pick them up. In and out of the Go go in 20 minutes. All viewable from the convenience store. I'd probably still be there but the place sold and now is a hotel.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

There was a similar place (open air bar) in Bangkok; all you can drink 600 baht or something like that. In addition to watching the ladies arrive for work they had wild cats. 10 or 20 wild cats that did funny stuff on the roof across from the bar. Both the cats and the ladies got funnier as the night progressed.

Back home, there were these guys that bought cheap cans of cider from the off-licence, and sat in the park drinking them, whilst watching the rest of the population go about their day to day business.

Back home, Here in the UK there were are these guys that bought buy cheap cans of cider from the off-licence, and sat sit in the park drinking them, whilst watching the rest of the population go about their day to day business.

Of course. I forgot. I can't possibly live in Thailand, because all expats came here to exploit the local women and feast on 7/11 boiled eggs. Anyone who claims otherwise must surely be lying.

711 has boiled eggs?

• Like 1

Of course. I forgot. I can't possibly live in Thailand, because all expats came here to exploit the local women and feast on 7/11 boiled eggs. Anyone who claims otherwise must surely be lying.

Nah, nothing like that.........we just know when someone is pulling our plonker. wink.png

711 has boiled eggs?

You haven't heard?

• Like 1

Nah, nothing like that.........we just know when someone is pulling our plonker. wink.png

No, you don't. It's hilarious, though.

You keep kidding yourselves that the lifestyle you chose is the norm. I wouldn't want to face up to the alternative either.

711 has boiled eggs?

You haven't heard?

i never make it past the ham and cheese sandwiches, shoot, with boiled eggs on the menu, I may just move in.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Living the dream.

There was a similar place (open air bar) in Bangkok; all you can drink 600 baht or something like that. In addition to watching the ladies arrive for work they had wild cats. 10 or 20 wild cats that did funny stuff on the roof across from the bar. Both the cats and the ladies got funnier as the night progressed.

35 to 70 to 105 to 140 to hilarious...................tongue.png

Understand fully, and am jealous.................sad.png

i came here for exploiting the hard boiled eggs and feasting on the local women

Edited by coconutbar
  • Like 1

You wrote, "So it sells a load of processed shit, but no actual food?"

Note the question mark at the end.

Yes I noticed. No one in Thailand would not know. Someone in the UK may not know.

It's like the bum gun thing. The only people who don't like bum guns have never been to Thailand. It is what they call a, Tell." Don't like bum guns and never been to a 7/11.

i live in Thailand and get stuff from 7/11 every day but I have never seen a bum gun before, sounds gay

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

its just pure crap ,devoid of any nutrition and full of chemicals to make it taste better that would probably

be illegal in western countries

Do you know about pot noodles?

A plastic pot full of chemicals and a noodle like substance. Just add hot water. Mmmm, delicious.

And a massive seller in the UK.

Not now, but every once in a while when I was in the UK, I used to enjoy a chicken and mushroom pot noodle.

The irony being, there's no chicken in it and doesn't need to be, as it's chicken flavoured.

Who ever thought up pot noodles was a genius.

i live in Thailand and get stuff from 7/11 every day but I have never seen a bum gun before, sounds gay

I use a bum gun every day and I'm not gay. The whole family here use a bum gun - but not all at the same time.

I do have gay friends who use bum guns.

Sexual preference/age/gender seems to make no difference regarding bum gun usage.

I don't use public toilet bum guns. Not sure where they've been.

• Like 2

I use a bum gun every day and I'm not gay. The whole family here use a bum gun - but not all at the same time.

I do have gay friends who use bum guns.

Sexual preference/age/gender seems to make no difference regarding bum gun usage.

I don't use public toilet bum guns. Not sure where they've been.

haha ass washer aka " bum gun " didn't make the connection when I read this thread late last night. I'm a big fan of the bum gun after moving to Thailand. At my work they have happy toilets installed and they are really good.

• Like 1