Have I met a transgender lady?

throwaway42

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said you just did a little kissing.

Regular Thai girls don't go around just kissing every Tom, Dick and Harry they meet.

Only professionals kiss in Thailand. If she kissed you, she would have f***ked you too... Then you should already know the answer to your question.

Ok mr expert. I'm sorry to say that thai girls do kiss in public.. Maybe not you though.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The OP said he just kissed this person. Nothing about in public.[/quote

Ok maybe I read too much between the lines..

But who ever told you thais doesn't kiss must think you're really ugly

Regular Thai girls don't go around just kissing every Tom, Dick and Harry they meet.

Only professionals kiss in Thailand. If she kissed you, she would have f***ked you too... Then you should already know the answer to your question.

Ok mr expert. I'm sorry to say that thai girls do kiss in public.. Maybe not you though.

That doesn't even make any sense. You are the dumbest person on the planet.

I said If it kissed him it would have had sex with him and he would know If it was a man or not... You idiot.

Troll. I cannot beleive that you are unable to distinguish between a ladyboy and girl at such close quarters after several meetings and even kissing.

You should try the spot the Thai lady boy game I came across on the web one time, if they have had the chop, had the boobies done, took the hormones, I would challenge you to spot the "fake" sometimes it isn't easy to do....

i can spot 'em every time. check the hands, the feet, the voice, the square jaw, the Adams apple. they are men.

Troll. I cannot beleive that you are unable to distinguish between a ladyboy and girl at such close quarters after several meetings and even kissing.

You should try the spot the Thai lady boy game I came across on the web one time, if they have had the chop, had the boobies done, took the hormones, I would challenge you to spot the "fake" sometimes it isn't easy to do....

It is almost always very easy to tell in person, but photos of the most beautiful katoeys in the country are a different story.

Wrong, the adams apple gives it away, aND I KNOW that a few have had that shaved too, but very few

right but you can see the small scar from where the incision was made.

i can spot 'em every time. check the hands, the feet, the voice, the square jaw, the Adams apple. they are men.

If you can't detect after all that then it's clear that you want to nail him

Spoken with the confidence of a very naive person.

How about all the ladyboys with feminine hands, dainty feet, the feminine voice, the pixie-like jaw and the swan-like neck. I'm afaid you are ripe for a very nasty shock one day.

It is almost always easy to spot them in person. A photo on the Internet of the most effeminate ones is not so easy, because you can't hear the faux-female voice and see the pseudo-feminine mannerisms.

Edited by Ulysses G.

How about all the ladyboys with feminine hands, dainty feet, the feminine voice, the pixie-like jaw and the swan-like neck. I'm afaid you are ripe for a very nasty shock one day.

rubbish. they are men. easy to tell. i'm not in for a shock as i don't pick up people and am married for many years.

That doesn't even make any sense. You are the dumbest person on the planet.

I said If it kissed him it would have had sex with him and he would know If it was a man or not... You idiot.

Nice attack

You actually said only professionals kiss in Thailand.

That's not true. Well for people like you it may be...

rubbish. they are men. easy to tell. i'm not in for a shock as i don't pick up people and am married for many years.

Are you sure you didnt marry an LB?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app