Any chance to reclaim the money from my GF

lopangkar

We have a long time relationship ( more than 8 years ) but we are separate in two country ( not living together ) .

Recently I found that she was cheating on me and for quite a long time ( hidden Boyfriend - I discovery at Facebook ).

And I decide to leave her ( we didn`t marriage ) and just walk away .

But I do provide money to her monthly by Bank Transfer ( I keep all the bank receipt ). It`s not a small amount of money.

I just wanna is it any way or method that I can claim those money that I ' Borrow ' to her ?

Any advise .

lopang

• Like 2

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am getting to know what we are calling 'trolling'.

No one could possibly be as stupid as this poster so it must be a troll post.

"No one could possibly be as stupid as this poster ..."

New to Thai Visa, are you?

And for the benefit of some posters who tend to take things very, very literally, my comment comes with this notice:

257lqhc.png

The money is most likely spent and long gone. Just forget about it and move on. You are not the first and won't be the last to experience deceit.

Or to practice it.

We haven't heard the other side of the story. Hard as it may be to believe, everything posted on Thai Visa isn't guaranteed to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 2

Somebody tell me there aren't people as stupid as this.... somebody..... anybody!

Or he's a troll. That has to be it.

Edit. I should have checked first, 2 posts. Troll !!!

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

Absolutely. Just look at the headlines...all the rice farmers are getting their money handed to them.

Anything is possible. Perhaps the new crackdown on corruption will lead to the returning of money scammed by the gals over the internet and in the bars. Maybe special courts will be set up and your case will get heard.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I think I am getting to know what we are calling 'trolling'.

No one could possibly be as stupid as this poster so it must be a troll post.

"No one could possibly be as stupid as this poster ..."

New to Thai Visa, are you?

And for the benefit of some posters who tend to take things very, very literally, my comment comes with this notice:

257lqhc.png

The money is most likely spent and long gone. Just forget about it and move on. You are not the first and won't be the last to experience deceit.

Or to practice it.

We haven't heard the other side of the story. Hard as it may be to believe, everything posted on Thai Visa isn't guaranteed to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

So true.

Where's your head? I can only assume you are heartbroken which explains why you posted such an idiotic comment on here. Not sure what TV excuse is for listing it?

Edited by jinners
  • Like 2

Another misguided tool who thinks he should bank roll a girl, particularly one he never saw! He is his one worst enemy and after 8 years he never married her, so of course she took his money and found a guy to take care of her other needs. I blame you bro!

When will guys learn to change the I send you money mentality?

Edited by EASYDOGG
  • Like 1

I have a court order in respect of the repayment of money loaned and not repaid in Thailand, but I have little or no chance of getting anything; "blood out of a stone" and all that. I suggest you have no chance whatsoever!!!!

if she sweet talked you and you gave money from your heart to her pocket,, (as a gift), then there is NOTHING you can do about it.

if you have written proof or verbal recorded conversations to show that it was a LOAN that she will pay back to you,, then you can try claiming/suing her for it in a Thai Court.

if you have proof that she CHEATED you... (as in, give me this money as an investment for something).. and you can prove the money went elsewhere... then you can try filing charges as a trickery business scam.

but really: the chances of that is LOW.

there is nothing you can do. sorry.

as a previous person said in this forum,, you cant get a refund from a gf that cheated on you in your home country for all the meals and presents you gave her!!! Lol