Khanom

h90

I think I asked that a while ago, and no one could recommend something.

But I try again, maybe someone got an idea.

I may (and this time it looks good) buy a weekend house in Khanom (that is between Surat thani and Nakhon Si Thammerat ond the gulf side). Looks like sandy and shallow, so in general not good. But maybe there is some pinnacle or artificial reef or wrack? If I get finally there (it seems all my planings need decades) I thought of hire a fisherman to bring me somewhere if there is something interesting.

(I have tanks and compressor so I can go independent)

If you speak Thai it will help you finding out. Try to ask the fishermen where they snag their nets and then drop down and have a look. Large rock pinnacles make for good diving it just depends on the viz. Good luck and let us know how you get on thumbsup.gif

If you speak Thai it will help you finding out. Try to ask the fishermen where they snag their nets and then drop down and have a look. Large rock pinnacles make for good diving it just depends on the viz. Good luck and let us know how you get on thumbsup.gif

I don't know if I can explain that......and if wife helps, she tells them not bring me anywhere deeper than 0.5 meter for safety hahahahaha

from a first impression viz doesn't look too good....

When I find out something I'll let the forum know....but will need longer.....negotiate the land....buy the land....build a house.....