'Technical glitch' blamed for Facebook blocking: Thailand

webfact

It was one of the few thing I as a pro coup supporter think was badly done and handled. Just like the white lies from the former ptp minister of white and black lies.

They just should have been honest about it as it was understandable at that time.

The lying made it worse.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The lying made it worse.

You mean like "theres no crackdown on Cambodians" or the laundry list of other miss truths ??

All lies of course just say why its done.

I am all for the general removing the evil of Taksin is a worthy quest, only he should not become like him lying all the time.

Though an other school of thought is you cant win a war with your hands tied behind your back. The USA found that out a few times.

But I still think one should bot become as bad as the evil one fights.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

An interesting article in the other paper by Atiya Achakulwisut detailing the in's and out's of the facebook blocking technical glitch , Telenor's embarrassing revelation misrepresentation and subsequent rephrasing of their revelation misrepresentation after having been threatened reminded of DTAC's foreign shareholdings in light of the upcoming 4G spectrum auction.

Edited by fab4

An interesting article in the other paper by Atiya Achakulwisut detailing the in's and out's of the facebook blocking technical glitch , Telenor's embarrassing revelation misrepresentation and subsequent rephrasing of their revelation misrepresentation after having been threatened reminded of DTAC's foreign shareholdings in light of the upcoming 4G spectrum auction.

I read it and the lies are bad. Just like the lies of the previous government. I had hoped this would change. However as long as it does not get out of hand I am all for it to finally definitively remove the Shins from power.

As long as they don't go overboard and this should not last too long. I mean it does get boring here on Thaivisa too with many articles not making it to the new section to comment on.

I am sure your opinion is different but then again your side got beaten. I bet Taksin is pulling his hair right now thinking he should not have pushed it too far with getting him included in the amnesty on the last moment. It did show perfectly what the PTP stood for though.. Taksin and risk all other things like staying in government just to get him back. Shows how much they cared.