World cup footy

pomozki

Hi anyone know where to get English language coverage of Brazil world cup? I used to have UKTV and they were great but since the Expat takeover they've gone to pot and had the nerve to disconnect me prematurely when my renewal was due, causing me to miss a big game and they can get stuffed.

I'm now using a VPN to watch firstrow website but wonder if there are any other alternatives? Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Too be honest the easiest thing to do would be to go back to Expat tv. Have you tried 365 sport? Cablesteamer is another option but it costs about 12000 baht for the box and a yearly subscription of about 3000 baht. Streaming in MHO is a waste of time.

365 is by far the best option.

thanks, I searched online and all I found was something about 365 being another streaming option, which might not be any better than watching it on firstrow - could you tell me where I can find out more about it?

if not, I think here in Khon Kaen, the same mob that does the Premier League on TV (CTH) has TV rights to most games so I'll probably go with them

I understand Ch7 will show all games live. For English Comms you could try BBC5 live through Chrome/Hola or Talksport.com

Also ITV (UK) also plays well through Chrome/Hola and they have rights for a good percentage of games and they broadcast a lot of games live online (or they did for the Champs League and FA Cup). Possibly the BBC may have rights to stream games live online, but they tend not to shell out for rights for sports broadcasting these days.

Hi anyone know where to get English language coverage of Brazil world cup? I used to have UKTV and they were great but since the Expat takeover they've gone to pot and had the nerve to disconnect me prematurely when my renewal was due, causing me to miss a big game and they can get stuffed.

I'm now using a VPN to watch firstrow website but wonder if there are any other alternatives? Cheers

That also happened to me I was a bit pissed off. But I realised that I had missed a payment, so now I have auto payment via PayPal. I love the 7 day look back and record function.

The WC is split between ITV and BBC.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

365 is by far the best option.

thanks, I searched online and all I found was something about 365 being another streaming option, which might not be any better than watching it on firstrow - could you tell me where I can find out more about it?

if not, I think here in Khon Kaen, the same mob that does the Premier League on TV (CTH) has TV rights to most games so I'll probably go with them

Check out the thread about CTH it seems THEY are renowned for cutting people off as well!

Will do thanks. BTW I don't mind being cut off if I'm overdue on payments but I'm ropeable when I'm cut off prematurely as Expat did :)

World cup Footy? I thought footy is only played in OZ giggle.gif

Haha. Mate I'm in Thailand on my Aussie passport but even I have to admit Aussie Rules is a distant 2nd to the world's number one sport !

Will do thanks. BTW I don't mind being cut off if I'm overdue on payments but I'm ropeable when I'm cut off prematurely as Expat did :)

Cool. Dunno your circumstances .. mine was definitely late!

World cup Footy? I thought footy is only played in OZ giggle.gif

Haha. Mate I'm in Thailand on my Aussie passport but even I have to admit Aussie Rules is a distant 2nd to the world's number one sport !

Was watching Australia's road to the World Cup yesterday on Astro.

Reported claimed that Aussie rules

is now a distant second to football

For Australia's youth.