Asians vs. Westerners

"rice queens" ... you guys teach me something new everytime ... laugh.png

As opposed to potato queens. (Just for the record.)

Don't forget the sticky rice queens we can't upset them.

As for Westerners sure I find lots attractive but like Asians it depends which region - I've worked with lots of Filipinos and don't find them sexually attractive, nice enough folks but they don't do it for me.

*David48 here's a new one I learnt some months ago "he's a moth ball" .... Just like a moth ball you can smell he's gay a mile away however he's still in the closet.

• Like 1

If it's printable, may I humbly ask ... What's a Potato Queen?

I presume not the winner of the Idaho Beauty Pageant

Ok - what's a banana? biggrin.png

Mate, to be honest, maybe I don't want to know.

I quite like peeling back the humble banana and I'd prefer to keep other visual images out of my head ... wacko.png

That said, has been fun in the Forum this past week.

Not too serious.

Doesn't it depend so often on where we have lived most of our lives? I've lived all my adult life in Asia, and feel more at home in an Asian crowd than in a European crowd. It follows (or has followed) that I am indeed a rice queen.

Others may be more omnifutuant (word courtesy of Anthony Burgess, who was decidedly omnifutuant but not gay).

Edited by isanbirder

I've lived and worked in numerous countries in various parts of the world. I usually find myself attracted to the locals after a relatively short period of time. Once I leave, the attraction seems to sort of leave.

I live in Thailand now, so I am attracted to Thais and those who 'look' Thai. I don't usually find Korean, Japanese or Chinese attractive any longer. When I lived in China, I was attracted to them, though.

I tend to be horny, practical and opportunistic.

Doesn't it depend so often on where we have lived most of our lives? I've lived all my adult life in Asia, and feel more at home in an Asian crowd than in a European crowd. It follows (or has followed) that I am indeed a rice queen.

Others may be more omnifutuant (word courtesy of Anthony Burgess, who was decidedly omnifutuant but not gay).

I used to live in Europe and liked Europeans. I first came to Asia and was just overwhelmed by the beauty of them. Thais and Indonesians in the beginning, but I learned more about the Thais and that's who I got stuck with.

Eyeing the odd European, though.

If it's printable, may I humbly ask ... What's a Potato Queen?

I presume not the winner of the Idaho Beauty Pageant

Guys who like Westeners.

The term "sticky rice" came up in the meantime: Asians who like Asians.

• Like 1

I grew up in the 70's in a small city in the Southern U.S. - there were no asians in my city. However, I went to university in Boston which had a huge asian populaion. Not sure why, but when I met some cute asian guys - my knees just buckled and my head went dizzy. I have dated asians almost exclusively ever since -

• Like 1

I actually come from Brighton, the gay capital of the UK.... but not when I was there (as far as I knew)..

Fast forward to Hong Kong, where I was seduced by a Chinese man... and finally came out to myself (yes, there's often that kind of coming out too). Like you, KED, I never looked back. Apart from the "occasionals" (all Chinese or Thai), my three long-term partners have all been Asian..... a Chinese for 6 years (and still a friend nearly forty years later), another Chinese, who died after 19 years, and the Thai I'm with now (14 years and counting).

Why on earth (or at least in Asia) would I ever want a Westerner?

• Like 2

But whatabout their personality? ......

.....Oh, never mind.

Nobody would stay with anybody that long if it were only for the looks

Sent from my A 8+ using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

I was always drawn to the "exotic" types, matter of preference I suppose. In comparison, I like their down-to-earth attitude, and most of them are thankfully not brainwashed with all the modern (western) feminist BS.

Edited by pxlgirl
  • Like 1

.....Oh, never mind.

Sent from my A 8+ using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sometimes I drawn to people with other attributes.....

....Oh, never mind!

• Like 1

.....Oh, never mind.

....Oh, never mind!

Gee, be serious, Scott! I know you are not that superficial.

.....Oh, never mind.

....Oh, never mind!

Gee, be serious, Scott! I know you are not that superficial.

rolleyes.gif

I never found Western guys my cup of tea...well maybe Italian men...and Spanish.

I love my Asian men (not the Japanese!) and they accept me and my health and body issues.

For me, Asians everytime

In this part of the world, we call Italians and Spanish "Westerners", even though they would be called "Southerners" in Europe... wink.png

And Japanese are definitely Asian. But then, I don't know about your health and body issues.

I know one thing though: Welcome to the gay forum! clap2.gifwub.png

I'm not fussed as long as they're good looking and conscious. Guess that makes me omni.

I am like you. I'm gay because I like the male persona as well as the physique. In my years I have enjoyed quite a different list of races, not all though. Even when I thought I would never be in Thailand I felt the Thai male was super attractive. But, in saying that it is what I find attractive. The same for my own race or others. I'm not a satyr but if not for my age try to achieve being one! giggle.gif passifier.gif