TEQUILA, where to buy good tequila in BKK.

Barrafish

I want to buy good quality tequila in Bkk. 100pc agave not mixto. Patron, Don Julio, Herradura, Corralejo, Cabo,4 Amigos, Olmeca etc or even Sauza, Cuervo, not the el Toro, Camino stuff. If anyone out there can help me it would be appreciated. Also it would be nice to know the price and size. Thanks Barrafish

Villa Market sells Olmeca Gold and Silver. It's got other brands as well- they're just the two I remember of the top of my head. (This is the branch on Narathiwat Road- near the Anantara Hotel but I imagine it's the same across all branches).

I'm passing later, I'll take a photo of what brands they've got.

I'd be looking at the duty free next time I had the chance.

They have Patron - several styles -, and a few other premium brands at Duty Free on arrival at SBIA/BKK, in the baggage carousel area. I usually buy Tequila or single-malt on arrival. I think Patron (silver?, green box) 750 ml was 2,050 THB, but this is from memory of a few months ago.

There have been a few threads on this subject here over the years so a search might yield additional pointers.

There is a premium liquor store in the Siam Paragon shopping center, on the same floor (G) as the supermarket, towards the Siam Discovery side. They should have everything, albeit at higher prices (duty, excise, import, alcohol tax).

I know this search is for single malts but suspect the same shops would have premium tequila.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=single%20malt%20bangkok%20site%3Athaivisa.com

Emporium and Central Chit Lom come up often as malls which may have a decent premium liquor selection, usually co-located with the food/supermarket floor/area.

https://foursquare.com/v/gourmet-wine-cellar/4d172a95302da1cd1cfcb993

Thank you members for your input. I think Parragon and Emporium may be the way to go, I just want to build up as a hoppy a collection of quality tequila, price is not a problem. And Rumblecat thanks again for your time and efforts.