Got this manual in thai, can some1 help

i bought an API TECH ecu for my cbr250r but i bought it directly from their shop as i was passing from that area.

they installed and dyno tuned it and explained me how to install, remove or turn back to the stock ecu.

Which bike it is for?

It looks like a clone of the non-programmable Juice Box http://www.twobros.com/Perf_Products/Juice_Box_Pro/JuiceBox-Pro.htm

There is no point installing it if you haven't changed your exhaust and air-filter. It's just a simple device that will lean or enrich the AFR between the rev ranges specified on the unit. The acceleration setting will give a boost for fast throttle operation. But the ignition shouldn't be changed without a dyno, in fact nothing should be changed without a dyno. This is a very complicated subject and this box of tricks isn't going to turn your bike into an animal. Sorry.

Your AFR needs to be different in each gear because you will get more air-flow in 6th gear than 1st.

my bike is cbr150, actually managed to figure out mode 1 and 2.

i have bored up, ported head, straight pipe, stage 2 cams, simota airfiler, reface and some other stuff tweaking along the way, so this piggyback is a requirement for me even without dynotest at least i can richen my top end, this is my 3rd apitech device from version 1 where you tap the wires from the ecu to this black version similar to yuminashi

Ignition timing i actually experimented, if you advanced too much it does not knock because we have 98-100octance in my country, but the added heat takes a toll and my block head would leak, so the best settings for me is 3 degrees.

acceleration knob i dont know what it is, from the previous version of api tech there was a global knob to adjust fuel for all ranges, i dont know if its the same, can someone translate would help me a lot

this one pleaseattachicon.gifIMAGE0016x.jpg

Looks like the APi is RPM based, not load based like some other units. But Acceleration might be the same.

It richens the mixture under during "acceleration" when the throttle opening is greater than that required for the RPM.

Liken it to raising or lowering the needle on a carburetor.

Edited by VocalNeal

• 2 weeks later...

by removing the plug i thought i remove my limiter, it was removed but only if clutched pulled or in neutral zzzzz that makes my bike prone to damage or this mode is not what i think??

please one more, please translate

The plug can be removed to switch between map 1 or map 2. I don't think your unit will hold two maps so it is most probably a way of switching your bike back to stock settings. If it can hold two maps then you can also install an open/closed switch to switch between maps.

YOU MUST NOT SWITCH BETWEEN MAPS WITH THE IGNITION SWITCHED ON.

I doubt this unit can remove the rev limiter. Nothing about it in the doc.

Edited by ATF
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...