can i ask,?

pigeonjake

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you perhaps a little older than her?

They say that the perfect wife's age is Half your age plus 7 years.

My wife is half my age plus 5 years.

She say's in Thailand no one looks at us ,but in America everyone look,look.

Like I said before, honey go look in a mirror and smile. That's what makes them

look,look. :)

• Like 1

they stare in jealous rage, and disdain for the mans ability to create the life he wanted for himself,

not the life they demand men conform too

Yeah right. And that's jealous sniggering you hear behind you after you've walked past...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I do 28s, sometimes longer :( , as well.

Happy enough with my lot here. Kids are almost grown up and out of our hair, most of the time :). Can pack a bag and head off anywhere we want whenever we want. Got a good, decent bunch of friends.

Don't need much more :)

• Like 1

they stare in jealous rage, and disdain for the mans ability to create the life he wanted for himself,

Yeah right. And that's jealous sniggering you hear behind you after you've walked past...

Don't know where I would fit in my thai wife was 18 when we married I was at the ripe old age of 21, I was living outside the village in north eastern Thailand, guess what pattaya had not been invented then!!the americans were just sneaking in to Korat and Ubon so they had not messed much up at that time,

I am sure there is plenty of sniggering when your riding around the back Sois on your Raleigh Chopper in your Lycra

Edited by snottgoblin

Yes, because every time a woman in the western world sees an old farang dude with a much younger Thai girl, they are staring out of envy in a jealous rage. Even the young western girls, how they envy how lucky that Thai lady is to have that obviously so desired man at her side... blink.png

• Like 2

can i ask you why you come onto a thread just to pi$$ on somone,?

i think the jelousy might be with you my friend, i like many others on here dont give a rats ass what you or others think, so kindly get back to your bridge, or is it a bed sit in england?

jake

carry on guys,,,lol

Oops..ive just been guilty of doing the same.

Then again, the "why i hate western women" etc etc crappola has been out in droves again! giggle.gif

• Like 2

ok you reminded me

less western women. that is a constant want and one of the major reasons for being here. if i never saw or heard from another western woman in my whole life i would be happy.

Did Lara's post really deserve that vitriolic riposte?

Seems like any thread is an excuse to vent one's disdain for Western women.

YUP, and most of the losers that hate western woman, end up in Thailand with a prostitute as a wife.

• Like 1

Yes, because every time a woman in the western world sees an old farang dude with a much younger Thai girl, they are staring out of envy in a jealous rage. Even the young western girls, how they envy how lucky that Thai lady is to have that obviously so desired man at her side... blink.png

keep in mind, assuming you have any room left in yours that many men do not look their age, are in great shape, have money, and can have sex for hours, and simply do not want a woman that looks like you, or your older sister, anywhere near him,

and thailand makes it possible to have 35 year olds that still look like they are in high school,

if we wanted fat ugly useless women, we would choose your type,

but we don't

• Like 1

keep in mind, assuming you have any room left in yours that many men do not look their age, are in great shape, have money, and can have sex for hours, and simply do not want a woman that looks like you, or your older sister, anywhere near him,

and thailand makes it possible to have 35 year olds that still look like they are in high school,

but we don't

4-3-2-1..........

• Like 1

but we don't

Equally, bear in mind that your delusional reality extends precisely as far as the edges of your skull, and the rest of us are sniggering at you whilst you parade around town with some thrice-round-the-block 42 year old single mum you 'rescued' from the bars.

• Like 1

but we don't

Equally, bear in mind that your delusional reality extends precisely as far as the edges of your skull, and the rest of us are sniggering at you whilst you parade around town with some thrice-round-the-block 42 year old single mum you 'rescued' from the bars.

I dont do bar girls,

or girls with kids

that violates several time worn policies

I also was w a girl 32 to my 54, and it was the right age difference according to my maturity level and her need for security level

Hysterical.

Im not to presume anything about western men in Thailand (which in fact i dont).

But it is to be presumed i, being western female, am fat, useless and ugly.

Oh the irony.

Edited by LaraC

Hysterical.

Im not to presume anything about western men in Thailand (which in fact i dont).

Oh the irony.

dont know if you are fat, but, the likelihood of you being "petite" is remote

useless? well, "up to you" what that means

ugly? maybe.

but attitude is everything, and that, my dear Lara, is the problem with the american woman,

I cant say much about the rest of the worlds women,

but american girls have become men with vaginal regions

and that, is "up to us" to avoid

Don't be ridiculous. Plenty of western women are petite.

If this sort of abhorrent crap is typical of Thailands more mature male expats, no wonder the women back home wanted nothing to do with you.

• Like 1

Don't be ridiculous. Plenty of western women are petite.

If this sort of abhorrent crap is typical of Thailands more mature male expats, no wonder the women back home wanted nothing to do with you.

its downright insulting for you to call any of us

"mature"

and petite is less than 112 lbs on a 5'5 frame

american girls are bigger than that by 11th grade,

thai girls hold it into their late 30's

Hysterical.

Oh the irony.

ugly? maybe.

but attitude is everything, and that, my dear Lara, is the problem with the american woman,

I am not American (although your stereotypes of a whole nationality are terrible).

I am 5'7", gym fit and toned (have climbed mountains, sprint run etc), and i am 112 pounds (which includes lean muscle).

I am feminine.

I have appeared on a Thai magazine cover.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. ..in the nicest most feminine possible way of course.

EDIT: although thankfully i judge what i have to offer the world based on my MIND, rather than my body. I have zero complaints about my body, as does the opposite sex.

HOWEVER a good looking exterior is ten-a-penny (well in my experience anyway), a good looking MIND is harder to find. If you have a good looking MIND, a good looking exterior is a nice BONUS!

Edited by LaraC
  • Like 1

Hysterical.

Oh the irony.

ugly? maybe.

I am not American (although your stereotypes of a whole nationality are terrible).

I am 5'7", gym fit and toned (have climbed mountains, sprint run etc), and i am 112 pounds (which includes lean muscle).

I am feminine.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. ..in the nicest most feminine possible way of course.

EDIT: although thankfully i judge what i have to offer the world based on my MIND, rather than my body. I have zero complaints about my body, as does the opposite sex.

HOWEVER a good looking exterior is ten-a-penny (well in my experience anyway), a good looking MIND is harder to find. If you have a good looking MIND, a good looking exterior is a nice BONUS!

age?

Hysterical.

Oh the irony.

ugly? maybe.

I am feminine.

Yep. And if your mind is ugly, it doesn't matter what the rest looks like.

• Like 2

Hysterical.

Oh the irony.

ugly? maybe.

I am feminine.

age?

Over 25...so well past it in terms of what most of the 60 year old retired dudes are looking for.

But ill cope.