Myanmar Tourist Visa

Visa on arrival ONLY if your flying from Siem Rep or Phnom Phen on Burmese airlines,

all other u need apply for a visa in Advance

You can use a visa on arrival pre approval service ( u can google them) and it costs like $75.

I cant vouch for these guys but....https://www.myanmarvisa.com/

Given that if u get the same day service in Bangkok (1,200 baht+) an add on needing to stay a night, taxi's, food etc not to bad a deal

• Like 1

Can I get a visa for Burma via EMS postal service? I'm an American residing in Chiang Rai. It's inconvenient for me to travel to Bangkok and stay several days to get the visa. Thanks.

You can get a visa in Chiang Mai if that helps but don't believe EMS options exist. Details on Myanmar visa section.

Can I get a visa for Burma via EMS postal service? I'm an American residing in Chiang Rai. It's inconvenient for me to travel to Bangkok and stay several days to get the visa. Thanks.

You can get a visa in Chiang Mai if that helps but don't believe EMS options exist. Details on Myanmar visa section.

There is no Myanmar Consulate in Chiang Mai. All request for a Myanmar visa are sent to the Myanmar Embassy in Bangkok.

There is no Myanmar Consulate in Chiang Mai. All request for a Myanmar visa are sent to the Myanmar Embassy in Bangkok.

Alright let me rephrase: "You can apply for and receive a Myanmar visa in 3 or 5 working days in Chiang Mai. 2,500 for the express service, 2,000 for regular". Fact.

Alright let me rephrase: "You can apply for and receive a Myanmar visa in 3 or 5 working days in Chiang Mai. 2,500 for the express service, 2,000 for regular". Fact.

You can do this from anywhere inside Thailand. wink.png Factwhistling.gif

• Like 1

You can do this from anywhere inside Thailand. wink.png Factwhistling.gif

Then why don't tell the OP how he do it from Chiang Rai?