Any website that shows all options from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?

KED

Normally, I start my air fare search with Kayak. However, I would like to book a roundtrip flight betwen Bangkok and Chiang Mai in August - Kayak only shows Thai Airways - it doesn't show Air Asia/ Nok Air/Bangkok Airways or Lion Air.

Is there any one site which shows ALL carriers?

Most regional LCCs are omitted from the large GDSes and thus from consolidators/web retail.

You'd have to first figure out which carriers service the city pair (BKK/DMK-CNX), then look at those airlines distribution channels/web-sites.

PG, TG, WE (Thai Smile) for BKK-CNX

FD, DD, SL for DMK-CNX

There could be more, I excluded code-shares, maybe check the AOT/CNX website for arrivals/departures, sift for BKK and DMK?

Note that code-shares, flights operated by one airline but sold/marketed by another, can represent value for a whole bunch of reasons. TG and PG codeshare with many airlines for BKK-CNX.

• Like 1

I don't think you'll see all the local airlines in any site like Kayak, etc.

Skyscanner shows

AirAsia

Bangkok Airways

China Eastern

Lao Airlines

Nok Air

Thai Airways

for me when I do a random date search for Bangkok (any) and CNX, which isn't bad.

• Like 2

Not a website, but there is an app called ThaiFlight that might interest you if you have an iPhone.

I'm playing around with this now. Very nice. Shows all arrivals and departures for several Thai airports, but not all. Also has info for the airport link, BTS and MRT. Sweet!

Seems they also do one for the train. I'm checking that out now....

Maybe this will be of use to you

http://www.domesticflightsthailand.com/

Very nice! But it doesn't search Air Asia and other LCCs. I searched BKK - Krabi and it only showed Bangkok Airways. ;-(

P.S. I just pinned it...thanks!

I know, but that is the trouble with most of these sites, their "favoritism" doesn't always include the airline one is looking for.

Even the `big` sites simply ignore some `big` airlines, I guess they did not pay enough to be included in the airline price games.laugh.png

Very nice! But it doesn't search Air Asia and other LCCs. I searched BKK - Krabi and it only showed Bangkok Airways. ;-(

A lot of LCCs use DMK so you may need to use that to search (even though in the big GDSes BKK as a code does include DMK).

PG uses BKK/SBIA exclusively.

Some like this Android app.: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zvzz.android.timetable

Edited by lomatopo

I don't think you'll see all the local airlines in any site like Kayak, etc.

Skyscanner shows

AirAsia

Bangkok Airways

China Eastern

Lao Airlines

Nok Air

Thai Airways

for me when I do a random date search for Bangkok (any) and CNX, which isn't bad.

Nice, but surely you should restrict to non-stop flights.

Who would fly to Chiang Mai via Laos or China with 1 or even 2 stops (19:45h flight time).

So Lao and China Eastern is not useful.