Anyone on TOT WiNet in the Doi Saket area? Problems?

jaideeguy

I think that I was one of the first to hook up to TOT's wi-net with the tower on Doi Saket about 2 years ago and finally I was getting what I was paying for...........screaming at10mb down and 1 mb up and I was a totally satisfied customer until about a month ago and it slowed to a crawl. Mostly the UP speeds have dropped to .1mb and the Down speeds dropped to average 3 mb on a good day.

Been into the office several times and they send their lazy retarded monkeys out and say it's fixed..........but not.

Just wondering if there are others getting their signal off the Doi Saket tower and having problems??

Or, can anyone offer any other alternatives to TOT for decent speeds that will work with VOIP [skype and magicjack].

seems like just another case of the internet vendor overselling their capacity to deliver.

Just to give this thread a bump.............internet totally down this morning and didn't return until after 2pm. Anyone else in the Doi Saket area experience this. Neighbors have TOT land line and it was up, but slow.