Food Vendor reports suspected sexual assault of 7 year old girl in South Pattaya

webfact

Rented Motorbike Owner Raped 7-Years Old Girl

Okay, I've to admit, that I'm a non native English reader. Rented motorbike owner sounds hilarious and very suspicious to me....

Wouldn't a "rented motorbike owner" be an ordinary motorbike taxi driver?-facepalm.gif

Edited by Rimmer

Walking street is not a place for a stray little girl. True Milt but, the lady who is looking after the girl should have more sence. Hope it isn't true.

Its amazing how poorly people write here but... i doubt the girl was in WS, i believe it says her parents worked there and were arrested...

I doubt they are referring to the 7 year old working in WS... but not impossible here tho...

Other than that good job someone looks after the girl, and notices these things... may the prepetrator be hung up by his balls for everyone to see.

If you're going to contravene the rules and criticise the composition of other posts you sure as hell need to make sure your own are faultless otherwise you make yourself look like a dick.

Not the post, the general quality of the articles on here...

I can see how it looks, but i am not as bad at writing English as the article writers in here...

I were not critical of Chris in any way, just correcting how (Edit: "I think ")he understood the article...

Edited by JannoDL

Since the police can be bought so easy here I decided to look in to this myself If I find out this guy molested this child He can give his soul to god because his ass will be mine. I did learn way to extract the truth out of people while in Nam more than happy to apply that in this case. And can careless what happens to me after.

Before you do anything, maybe you should go and educate yourself. Another Vietnam veteran who can solve the problems of the world with 'things I learned in Nam', get a life.

Walking street is not a place for a stray little girl. True Milt but, the lady who is looking after the girl should have more sence. Hope it isn't true.

Its amazing how poorly people write here but... i doubt the girl was in WS, i believe it says her parents worked there and were arrested...

I doubt they are referring to the 7 year old working in WS... but not impossible here tho...

Other than that good job someone looks after the girl, and notices these things... may the prepetrator be hung up by his balls for everyone to see.

......and read?

Not getting your point?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Where is Soi BJ?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This is not just an animal but a very sick animal that needs to be castrated for good.

If guilty.....................

If you're going to contravene the rules and criticise the composition of other posts you sure as hell need to make sure your own are faultless otherwise you make yourself look like a dick.

Not the post, the general quality of the articles on here...

I can see how it looks, but i am not as bad at writing English as the article writers in here...

I were not critical of Chris in any way, just correcting how (Edit: "I think ")he understood the article...

PLEASE do not criticise other posters use of English. It may not be their native language!

Pattaya has the benefit of the Pattaya Orhpanage Trust who also look after street kids. The organisation is well known in Pattaya. So there are options - at least one if not more ........

Pattaya has the benefit of the Pattaya Orhpanage Trust who also look after street kids. The organisation is well known in Pattaya. So there are options - at least one if not more ........

If the "authorities" locked up the parent/parents I wonder why they did not approach the Pattaya Orphanage? Or is there more to this story than what we are told? Mmmmm...........................