Price Passport

Do you want to buy a passport or are you asking for the visa fee?

If you are asking for the visa fee, please state your nationality and the type of visa you are looking for.

If you want to buy a passport, you would be the first person I know to want to buy a Myanmar passport. But hey, what do I know.

Yes, please clarify your question. Are you a Myanmar national looking to apply for a passport and wanting to know the fee costs?

I'll ask one of our Myanmar members if they can reply on this, in the meantime please give us some more details so we can try and help you.

My girlfriend is burmese but live in Thailand. I want her to have passport so how much is it?

According to one of our Burmese members:

" if they are Myanmar applying for a passport It's about 40k kyat (in Yangon) and renewing a passport in Bangkok is around 2000 baht since last Dec or Jan"

Hope this helps clarify the prices

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I still need help...

She been to the embassy in Bkk, but need a pink paper or something, and she dont have...

SO.....

Next she want to go to Myanmar, and i have read about they opened up more offices, but cant find out where, do someone know, or can help about "pink" paper??

• 1 year later...

I have heard there is a new myamar computerized ID I don't think it is the pink card. Did you get your gf a passport? and if so, how did you do it? thanks. I am trying to help my gf get a normal myanmar passport too. thanks

• 2 years later...

http://www.globalnewlightofmyanmar.com/9-types-of-passports-to-be-issued-for-myanmar-citizens/

A Myanmar citizen will be able to get a passport in 10 days at a cost of Ks25,000 ($25).

Myanmar citizens in Thailand who want to apply for passports will have to come to Myanmar and can obtain passports in Yangon, Mawlamyine, Hpa-An, and Dawei

From another source:

A Myanmar citizen will now be able to get a passport in 10 days at a cost of K25,000 ($25), down from 21 days and K50,000 ($50) required earlier.

Applicants have to deposit K19,000 at Myanma Economic Bank and pay K6,000 for administrative fees, photo processing and application forms

Archived