Passport pages

Just wondering if there is any requirement on how much space you should have page-wise in your passport at the airport. I am planning a 4 week trip and have only one and a half pages left (passport expires 2018 so ok there). Only want 30 day stamp on entry and not leaving thailand in those 28days..any help appreciated, just don't want to have to get a new passport when only 2 stamps, entry and exit needed

Be smart....get the pages added to u r passport b 4 you come to thailand. Go on the state dept website, download the "add pages" form, mail in with your passport and required dollar amout and get 28 additional pages added to u r passport. Be smart about things. Dont take a chance when you are 8000 miles away from home.

I also had a shock in the last couple of days that my 2 and a bit year old passport is down to only a couple of pages left clear..

Also annoying in how they will stamp square in the center of a page leaving no room for any other stamps when just a little bit of care would be able to use it so much more efficiently.

Lucky for me I discovered 2 pages stapled together (thanks immigration) and Indonesian immigration (where I hope to go for a break) will usually put a visa sticker on top of a full page if you slip them a token thank you..

Adds up to quite a cost in hassle factor and direct cost just keeping passports clear.

It is not a problem. I came back into Thailand a month ago from Malaysia with no clear space left. The Thai Immigration did not bat an eyelid, just squeezed the stamp into the largest space overlapping the adjacent stamp.

It is not a problem. I came back into Thailand a month ago from Malaysia with no clear space left. The Thai Immigration did not bat an eyelid, just squeezed the stamp into the largest space overlapping the adjacent stamp.

This is bad advice, get a new passport or pages, do not give the immigration office an excuse to deny entry

This is bad advice, get a new passport or pages, do not give the immigration office an excuse to deny entry

It was not intended as advice, just a comment that it is not something to get unduly wound up about.

We do not all have the luxury of additional pages or a replacement from the embassy in a few days.