Looking for: Crossfit Training Group Pattaya / Jomtien / Pratumnak

MRYANG

I'm looking for a training group or individuals that currently do cross-fit (or similar) or want to join me doing it.

Currently, I do some exercises at the outdoor gym in Pratumnak Hill (the yellow one) and then afterwards 2-3 laps around the Buddha Hill. But always more fun to go in group or something like that. Now we are 2 :)

Because of the nature of cross-fit training one can range from absolute zero to die-hard working-out hero - The difference is only the number of reps, the choice of exercise and how far you are willing to take it - all up to you. I work usually only with bodyweight or similar and stress on health and fun but if you want - We can push you to the limits unless you are from the Spetznaz or Navy Seals (then of course YOU can push us around :)

So if you think that seems like a lot of fun, send me a memo - maybe we can assemble a group. Or if you already have a group and want another guy to join you.

My Workout of the Day looks kind of different every day depending on energi, mood, location and how much water I managed to carry. However yesterday looked like this:

LOOP

Armwalk (about 20 grips)

30 x dips (bench)

40 x situps (on bench)

10 x jumps

20 x pushups

20 x mountain climbers

10 x Army Burpees (Jump->pushup->while in push-up position->leg out/in->jump... repeat)

Rest 1 min

x 6 Loops (with one loop taking about 3-4 minutes)

Rest 10 min...

2 laps around Buddha Hill in slow tempo (2.8km)

Now... the exercises are the same for the group (more or less) but repetitions differ. So if you manage 5 push-ups that will do to. Or if you want to skip the arm-walk you can do something that is similar to it. The important is to keep up the PACE, because this is a short but high intensive tranining. The loop-sessions rarely take more than 30 minutes.

Most people, no matter experience, can do at least 5 push-ups, 5 jumps, 5 situps and 5 dips. What I do is, I take these numbers and repeat them. For some of you it will be 5. After some time, you will make 10.

If you have zero experience but want to improve your overall stamina, strength, flexibility and have the will - This can be a fun start.

If you already have a lot of experience and want to join I'm happy to test new exercises.

I tried cross fit before, but was a bit overwhelmed with the requirements. I'm not really an athlete. Your approach sounds really interesting and what I always liked about cross fit is that the workouts change every day.

Unfortunately you are on the opposite end of town and it is way too hot to exercise outdoors for a wimp like me...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have no problem to change places - maybe you live close to an other gym or forest, trail, hike or whatever where we could meet up. Sometimes I workout at the Tony Gym in Siam.

The weather is a part of the amazing lifestyle in LOS :)

• 2 weeks later...

Second week into MrYang's merciless workout program. The first two days I was lying on my bed in a catatonic state - every muscle hurt, also muscles I didn't know they exist :D

Great fitness program, really what I was looking for as it goes for overall fitness, stamina and not just weightlifting. Anyone else who wants to join?

• 1 year later...