Newbie saying high

happydude303

Hi all I'm Andy form the UK. So here goes , I met my Thai girl friend in England through some Thai friends that live her almost two year ago when she was onTourist visa, she went back in March 2013 and I spent about four months out there on and off , at The beginning of this year she can her again on a six month tourist visa which is all most up :( so with all what's going on in Thailand what do you think my chances of getting my stupidly hard boarder control here to extend it until things settle down in Thailand , oh and ps why oh why so it so hard to get work out there with out setting up your business and no I do t want a bar :)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all I'm Andy form the UK

Hello Andrew. My name is Andrew, too.

You sound very young.

Forget about living and working in Thailand.

Just come here with a bit of cash ... bang lots of girls ... and have fun.

You won't need to pay for the girls. At your age, everything is free. Enjoy!

I'm 36 and she is 40 so I've banged enough girls for now :) I want to settle down and build a life either here in the uk or over there but I know it not an easy thing to do over there but people do , but really is like for both of us to work here live off my wage save hers and maybe in five to ten years time get out there as the UK is not what is once was hell it not the UK now , its more like Europe ;)

Ps I have many happy friends who marry Thai lady's and also have a few which are not so happy but that the same with all women no matter what part of the world there from

• Like 1

I may try that but as for age it's not about looks or age she is a nice lady and she does not look 30 ,never been married, I'm not asking question about her I'm happy with her and also every Thai British relationship that has ever gone wrong is the same old storey old man meets young girl lol old man thinks she love him when In fact she loves his wallet , my lady knows I'm not rich or poor , she never ask for money or any thing really and when were in different country's she never ask for money in fact the only time she ask for any help was when I was in her mums village an her mum was sent to hospital seriously I'll , all the family chipped in and I was happy to , seen as I've have stayed there many times and been fed and watered:) , ps my days of raving on island are over I've been there done that. Ps I even aka her to marry me last year And that my plan for latter this year

Mate best of luck to you,the only problem you may have if you come in ten yrs is you will be 46,so would not qualify for retirement visa[50+],you could come on a one year buisness visa,which means you have to do a border run every 3 month's ,this is what i did then got married,you then get a one year marriage visa with no need to leave the country you just notify them that you are here every 90 days by post,there has been a lot of talk here that they are cracking down on people working illegally here,and on tourist visa abuse,but sure working on line good option,steer clear of bars,to many either make no profit or go out of buisness.

Maybe one day the Thai government will sort there system out pay fair wages to Thai workers relax on this over educated nonsense and the world will all be at peace ;) lol

The market determines wages. If the Thai government makes them higher than the market will support all of the people in Thailand will starve. The OP mentioned problems in Thailand. There are no problems. You may have heard there are problems but ask the ladies family for the real information.

All I've seen is poverty in Thai land in bangkok and in the other states and some Thai working for low wages but hay it not my country, and I don't believe that torry conservative crap lol

Hi all I'm Andy form the UK

Hello Andrew. My name is Andrew, too.

You sound very young.

Forget about living and working in Thailand.

Just come here with a bit of cash ... bang lots of girls ... and have fun.

You won't need to pay for the girls. At your age, everything is free. Enjoy!

I heard at his age even food and drinks are free coffee1.gif

The market determines wages. If the Thai government makes them higher than the market will support all of the people in Thailand will starve. The OP mentioned problems in Thailand. There are no problems. You may have heard there are problems but ask the ladies family for the real information.

Nope, no problems at all in Thailand, but if you dare to stick your nose out of the window after midnight, you will be arrested.

I was think that seen has there freedom of movement is being restricted and the fact that the army chap has said there will be no elections for a year that this is a freedom of movement issue and maybe human right and here in our crap euro states lol we don't like that for human beings ;) ps forgive me typos and spelling and so on I'm on a small phone and typing with big hands ;)

Troll land wow that sounds like a fun place but no unfortunately I'm from England which from where I'm sat now does not look like England but more like a big grey bum hole . Any way have a nice day every one in off to put some tiles on the roof

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Maybe one day the Thai government will sort there system out pay fair wages to Thai workers relax on this over educated nonsense and the world will all be at peace wink.png lol

All I've seen is poverty in Thai land in bangkok and in the other states and some Thai working for low wages but hay it not my country, and I don't believe that torry conservative crap lol

Dude, I have to withdraw my earlier comments about "follow your plan"... while your first posts sounded reasonable, now your showing a "seen it all, know it all, could do it better" attitude that definitely disqualifies you from living in Thailand.

What do you know about the country, it's system, it's history, about where the problems come from? I would gess nothing... and with your attitude, you would definitely not survive long when you would start living in Thailand...

Thailand produced 2,532,577 motor vehicles last year. How many did your country produce?

Speaking of driving. Who produces more hard drives, your country or Thailand?

Bangkok poor? Does your country have anything to compare to the Central Embassy Mall?

Mercedes sold in Thailand last year? 10,144. How many were sold in your country?

I've not seen it all but I do have some understanding but not as much as some of you guys I'm sure but hay I will follow my plan but I do have other plans not just that one and maybe my lady in Thai will teach me more and show me more over the coming years

Nope, no problems at all in Thailand, but if you dare to stick your nose out of the window after midnight, you will be arrested.

12 to 4AM. 4 hours out of 24 to sleep. Soon to be dropped anyway.

Yes you are lucky man today women don't want to stay with man who has no money.. Without money she never complain or pressure u so whatever problems u got I am sure time will solve out . Everything can not be better in days or months some might take more but you be with a person who truly love you. Lots of thai women expect money from man even to thai man . I live here for 4 yesra have thai friends even they make their own money well they still want their man to pay for everything. So I ask them if a man you with have a problems about money and work ? Some say ok will help but he better be back on his feet ASAP or some say well don't know.. I don't here anyone say . It is ok???!!!!!!dam

12 to 4AM. 4 hours out of 24 to sleep. Soon to be dropped anyway.

The usual the glass is half full argument.

I do have money but not loads I'm a builder in England which pays ok. yes I pay for food and things like that when I'm over there and look after here as she can not work in engalnd with a work visa ..dam shame :) but what I meant was she does not ask for money every week or month like a bank fund lol but hay I'm a kind guy and treat her but not with expensive things like gold , car , motorbike and so on.

Lots of my thai friends they are nice but they love shopping eat out etc party .. Some of them married had kids and they don't work husband work should I think they are lucky or should I feel like hey don't you think you have more responsibility to do than shopping but ok as a friends they are good friends