4 Chinese, 25 Africans caught for crimes in Thailand: Immigration Police

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice work...but i thought all the black africans here, are famous ,''footballers'',or ''teachers'' travellers..hahha..well at least that is what they tell all the girls...good ridins..

How do you know that that is what they tell the girls?

Good. More of it needed. The military rule is really showing how incompetent the police and elected governments have been. thumbsup.gif

funny that, it was the immigration police and not the army taht arrested them and they have been doing that for quite some time

Good. More of it needed. The military rule is really showing how incompetent the police and elected governments have been. thumbsup.gif

funny that, it was the immigration police and not the army taht arrested them and they have been doing that for quite some time

Indeed. I've seen a few crackdowns in that area (Suk Sois 3-7) and was once told by an officer they were checking Africans and Arabs only when I tried to show him my ID.

nice work...but i thought all the black africans here, are famous ,''footballers'',or ''teachers'' travellers..hahha..well at least that is what they tell all the girls...good ridins..

How do you know that that is what they tell the girls?

A pimp--so has first hand knowledge ???

Rents the girls second hand after the Africans have finished with them ??

Because he is an African on TVF.???

Any way I agree far too many for too long have been getting away with most crimes. The less of any nationalities of this type the better.

"two did not state their current addresses according to the 1979 Immigration Act"

Looks like 2 may have been arrested for failing to do their 90 day report. Expect a huge crackdown from Immigration now the generals are running the show.

General Prayuth and his merry men have done more good for Thailand in under two weeks than almost anyone before them.

Yet the western press and especially America seem to want an election that could bring back Thaksin. Have they forgotten that Thaksin was the one who ordered the massacre of almost 3000 of his own people without due process, a basic human right in America, a basic of democracy.

Don't forget. America at the moment is the America of Obama and his ilk. You don't matter unless you are Muslim, or a wealthy liberal, williing to spend dollars to keep the libs in power.

And who voted him in?.... Americans!

I did say the western press too.

As I said before I am not a fan of the coup but seeing that Thailand gets cleaned up shows that the military wants to clean up Thailand including the narcotics trade, illegal gambling etc.

"including the narcotics trade, illegal gambling etc"

Removing the competition?

"two did not state their current addresses according to the 1979 Immigration Act"

Looks like 2 may have been arrested for failing to do their 90 day report. Expect a huge crackdown from Immigration now the generals are running the show.

I was thinking the same thing.

Oh thank you General, thank you General!

Yes, now clean up prostitution, illegal gambling, arms trading, yaba possession and trading...in general, clean up this sewer of a country without affecting local pocketbooks, if you can and if you dare.

Oh and start building more prisons fast, let's say for 10 million people. Making Phuket an island prison might be enough in the short-run.

Were you kneeling on the floor, wringing your hands while making that nonsense, sucky up post..?

With all these gleeful praiseworthy posts coming from complete newbies, I would lay low on the sarcasm.

The army has a battery of people for internet propaganda.

Yes, but do they have to be so obviously brown-nosey?

I wouldn't expect less. That is what they know and that is what they do.

Trying to start a rumour or just baseless scaremongering?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Trying to start a rumour or just baseless scaremongering?

Niether

These Africans are a real plague all over the world. Sounds maybe harsh but it's a fact you can't mention that without being accused as a racist or fascist as they do in good old Europe. We see what's going on there. Military rule is in certain cases a good option indeed.

• Like 2

Oh thank you General, thank you General!

Yes, now clean up prostitution, illegal gambling, arms trading, yaba possession and trading...in general, clean up this sewer of a country without affecting local pocketbooks, if you can and if you dare.

Oh and start building more prisons fast, let's say for 10 million people. Making Phuket an island prison might be enough in the short-run.

you really should leave Thailand and go to a western country ...... oh damned , its the same every where ...crime , prostitution , gambling etc ..... may I suggest the planet Mars ?

I'm married with a child here and I have a hard time sorting out my work permit and visa.

Why the police have allowed a little community of African criminals form their own neighborhood down in Sukumvit because someone high up is getting paid off by the right people is an utter disgrace.

well they are here on tourist visa I suppose .... and for your information NOT all Africans are criminals , it would be saying that all Americans are fat , all Germans are nazis or All belgium are pedophile ... you have good and bad in any society.

• Like 1

Anyone know the Nationalities of the Africans ?

I would guess at least some of them would be from Nigeria.

A few years ago , the police decided there was a whole lot of crime committed by Nigerian nationals.

To the extent they actually stopped allowing them to get a visa to come to Thailand. Under

pressure from other countries for what appeared to be nationalistic racism, they had to

relent and let them back in..... But yeah I agree, if some policeman is getting a kickback from

the Nigerian drug lords of Sukumvit 3, he should be put in jail for allowing drug scum to

prosper..

It might be a good idea if the army got these Africans to name just who they were paying to be allowed to stay here. We might see the end of a few high ranking police officers.

Now there is a great idea. The military seems intent on cleaning house in the ranks

of the mafia/police. This would be a great start, as whoever has been receiving this

money has clearly given himself enough rope to hang himself....

Well, looks like our husbands of red shirt gals don't have much to say, clearing seeing that since Prayuth came in, things are getting done finally. That means certainly not PTP, and definitely not the police.

Oh dear, stop that. Like things were any better when Abhisit and Suthep were in power.

I love the colour-coding of the already coloured guys:-)

I was thinking the same. Probably so the BIB will be able to tell the difference between the Africans and Chinese. All foreigners probably look the same to them.

• Like 1

It might be a good idea if the army got these Africans to name just who they were paying to be allowed to stay here. We might see the end of a few high ranking police officers.

You never know, that could be a work-in-progress.

Time will tell.

Edited by Thaddeus