4 Chinese, 25 Africans caught for crimes in Thailand: Immigration Police

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Good. More of it needed. The military rule is really showing how incompetent the police and elected governments have been. alt=thumbsup.gif>

Yes indeed. It just shows what a good job the army Immigration Police did there. coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

Sorry looks that way---they are doing good because they have to, for a change work according to their job descriptions. Overlooked by the army they are on the ball or they will be working at 7-11.

cheesy.gif working at 7/11....that's funny cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif working....that's funny cheesy.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, yes, less drugs on the streets now, as well as the abuse of under-aged girls and boys. thank you General Prayuth.

Al they need to do is corner off Sukumvitt and soi's 3,5,7,9,and 11 on a Saturday night and collect them up by the dozens, not the Chinese but the Africans, can't walk anywhere without being offered drugs, women, or hearing them scamming a few tourists.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I've read most of the comments and I'm amazed by two things. 90% of the people are commenting what a great job the army has done.. I cannot read anywhere that it says the army arrested these people, it states quite clearly it's immigration police work. Secondly, it's a handful of criminals, 4 of which are wanted for crimes in another country and the Africans on various minor stuff. Nothing really exciting like, you know, ending the problems in the south or clearing up murders or rounding up all people with illegal firearms in their possession. It's the sort of thing that make the pages of a local newspaper anywhere else.

I'm now expecting a load of clever answer responses like "wake up and smell the roses" or "You don't see the bigger picture" followed by the same really funny, clever and meaningful little emoticons that show the true mental age of posters

Well, it must be a pretty big deal to you, or else you wouldn't have made 3 or 4 posts on this very topic alone, right? If its not much of a big deal, then why make so many posts, and why not get out there and be more pro-active, and show those soldiers what a disgruntled expat feels? Show 'em how its done, maybe they're hire you as the Expat Pro-active Consultant.cheesy.gif

(nice emoticon) Why don't I get out there and show these soldiers what a disgruntled expat feels? Well that's because unlike you, I'm not totally dimwitted.

I've read most of the comments and I'm amazed by two things. 90% of the people are commenting what a great job the army has done.. I cannot read anywhere that it says the army arrested these people, it states quite clearly it's immigration police work. Secondly, it's a handful of criminals, 4 of which are wanted for crimes in another country and the Africans on various minor stuff. Nothing really exciting like, you know, ending the problems in the south or clearing up murders or rounding up all people with illegal firearms in their possession. It's the sort of thing that make the pages of a local newspaper anywhere else.

I'm now expecting a load of clever answer responses like "wake up and smell the roses" or "You don't see the bigger picture" followed by the same really funny, clever and meaningful little emoticons that show the true mental age of posters

cheesy.gifclap2.gifgiggle.gifcoffee1.giflaugh.png ha ha there going to take me away ha ha, I want an ice cream, stamp stamp.

2 years ago----Fantastic job PTP clean up the corruption, that's our aim ?? clap2.gifgiggle.gif

Whoa there ginjag, easy on the emoticons. You'll have Alwyn getting off his high horse and giving you a spanking.

"two did not state their current addresses according to the 1979 Immigration Act"

Looks like 2 may have been arrested for failing to do their 90 day report. Expect a huge crackdown from Immigration now the generals are running the show.

Thai Immigration has rules. Rules which the vast majority of resident expats endeavor to obey. There is a small minority that fail to observe these rules at their peril.. Not difficult to comprehend.

cheesy.gifclap2.gifgiggle.gifcoffee1.giflaugh.png ha ha there going to take me away ha ha, I want an ice cream, stamp stamp.

2 years ago----Fantastic job PTP clean up the corruption, that's our aim ?? clap2.gifgiggle.gif

Whoa there ginjag, easy on the emoticons. You'll have Alwyn getting off his high horse and giving you a spanking.

why? Because I point out the obvious? I guess both of you are applauding the kidnapping of the two 70 plus year old ladies by the police (army) becaue they were protesting the coup? You mugs stay pretty quiet about these things?

• Like 1

why? Because I point out the obvious? I guess both of you are applauding the kidnapping of the two 70 plus year old ladies by the police (army) becaue they were protesting the coup? You mugs stay pretty quiet about these things?

Knowing how your lot post, they must have been over 92, dragged away kicking and screaming, scratching, then placed into padded cells.

How dare you call me a mug. cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Another classic highlight of Thai journalism: two 30-year-old Chinese twin brothers Yhee Poh and Yhee Tao

Possibly the most pedantic post I have ever seen on TV.

Are there no standards to this profession anymore? The number of persons defined as twin brothers is...?

I wonder if the Army is talking seriously with Chaleum.

Chaleum is famous for, among other things, claiming to personally know top Thai crime bosses. More than once, he's held a press conference and said something like: "I've spoken with crime bosses whose names start with (several Thai letters are mentioned), and I told them; if they don't clean up their ways, then we (in law enforcement) may have to deal firmly with them."

Well, looks like our husbands of red shirt gals don't have much to say, clearing seeing that since Prayuth came in, things are getting done finally. That means certainly not PTP, and definitely not the police.

You read my mind!

You don't have a mind. You're mindless sheep. A couple of dozen Africans and 4 Chinese, well that's the criminal problem in Thailand sorted then.

Pathetic...

Do you feel better after having spat your venom, smart gentleman?

• Like 1

Do you feel better after having spat your venom, smart gentleman?

Really? Disagreeing with people's view is regarded as spitting venom in your country is it? Must be a fun pace to live, probably why you don't live there? But back to the real World, is there anything you can say about my post that is inaccurate? Anything offensive? Anything venomous? Please highlight the offensive, venomous sentences for me Mr smart gentleman....

• Like 1

Well, looks like our husbands of red shirt gals don't have much to say, clearing seeing that since Prayuth came in, things are getting done finally. That means certainly not PTP, and definitely not the police.

You read my mind!

You don't have a mind. You're mindless sheep. A couple of dozen Africans and 4 Chinese, well that's the criminal problem in Thailand sorted then.

Pathetic...

yawn...

General Prayuth and his merry men have done more good for Thailand in under two weeks than almost anyone before them.

Yet the western press and especially America seem to want an election that could bring back Thaksin. Have they forgotten that Thaksin was the one who ordered the massacre of almost 3000 of his own people without due process, a basic human right in America, a basic of democracy.

Don't forget. America at the moment is the America of Obama and his ilk. You don't matter unless you are Muslim, or a wealthy liberal, williing to spend dollars to keep the libs in power.

HA! In America, you don't matter. Obumer is just a figurehead, just like the muppet before him; they both share the same policies and they both have the same backers. They are (were) the Teleprompter's in Chief. The biggest lie is thinking that it's Left vs. Right... it's not. More like, the .00001% against everyone else. They just own the message so they can spew whatever they want, whenever they want. Ahhhhhhh, the illusion of freedom, it's so tasty, ignorance is such bliss.

• Like 1

These Africans are a real plague all over the world. Sounds maybe harsh but it's a fact you can't mention that without being accused as a racist or fascist as they do in good old Europe. We see what's going on there. Military rule is in certain cases a good option indeed.

Even a plague in Africa?. Bit harsh Gary.

As a matter of interest are you aware that the Constabulary are more closely aligned with the PDRC, Yellow shirt, Bangkok elite... call them what you want. The Constabulary (police), are one of the institutions, that for eons have served the people in the big chairs. Just in case you weren't aware.

Your post makes me wonder who is aware of recent history and who isn't. Rather than explain, I will give you a few keywords to explore; Thaksin's rank, brother-in-law, pinning badges, attacks on protesters.

You read my mind!

Pathetic...

yawn...

Troller.