hotels in Vietnam

whoppe78

Stayed at Oakwood garden towers,Bankok airport area,and that was great.Had to upgrade to bigger room and pay half day for early check in but excellent hotel before flying to Vietnam.I mentioned this place because so great didn't want to leave.

But now in Hoi Chi Minn city staying at Victory hotel and am so bummed with hotel.Air barely works,internet painfully slow,no hot water but staff was friendly.Now looking for another hotel around 1500-2000 baht range with pool and fitness.Probably in district 1 area just because that looks like the place to be.Even though where I'm at now is so crowded I wouldn't mind being in a more quieter area if that is possible in this city.

I'm sweating in my room writing this thanks Agoda reviews.Any recommendations would be appreciated plus going to Hoi Ann and Hanoi.

Just returned from vietnam (6 weeks) In Hanoi I always stay @ tirant hotel in old quarter,$60 a nite ,but good rooms, good breakfast, wi-fi free, can leave luggage if you want to go 2-3 day trip, close to hoan kiem (not sure spelling) lake, 30 minute daily walk around lake, to meet the locals, friendly, helpfull staff, & you can safely book tours anywhere from travel desk, this joint has it covered when considering language barriers, shonky operaters, plus it's walking distance to BIA-HOI-HANOI beer bars.

As for hoi-an, this year I stayed @ pho-hoi resort, just over the bridge, $40 AUS per nite,good breakfast, pool, Wi-Fi, short walk to centre/ market area, good motorbike hire directly across the road.Also most rooms have riverviews, good location.

Hope info was helpfull, cheers.songhklasid.thumbsup.gif