in 7 month iam 50. Marriage sour. Visa advice please

Mentors

Thank you for all replies.

In my marriage there is no property involved, no kids.

After 4 years living in the very country side (South) most of the time with nearly daily powercuts (sometimes for 30 hours) and poor infrastructure im not able to live there anymore.

If have started to get a depression about this.

And the time of love is gone anyway.

My wife seems to understand that i can not stay in the sticks for longer anymore than for example 2-3 weeks in line.

For the last couple of weeks i have travelled/stayed in Bkk, Pattaya, Chiang Mai.

Now i have to go back to do the 90 Days show face report and after that next month my marriage visa ext. Is running out.

In January i get 50.

So, this is the situation i ask about what to do.

it really gives me headache.

If you get divorce now and have some money, I think some guys also travel around and also stay in Cambodia for a while because visa for under 50 years is easier to get. I only read that, I don't know exactly myself, but it might be one more temporary option to think about, while you are waiting for your birthday to qualify for retirement extension in LOS. 7 months is not too long. Good luck, you will find your way.

• Like 1

If you are not happy, why are you staying? If your marriage is loveless, divorce. Travel around. You have Cambodia on your doorstep, 3 month entry to Malaysia. Bloody hell, if this was me, I'd be thinking of where the next 7 months can take me. If you decide to come back too Thailand then get your retirement if you choose to or you may find a new home.

Update: Went back to the country side "home". And today again power cut same as usual. I left for a hotel, have to do 90 days show face on Friday at Immigr.

Will head after that to Bangkok.

Sad/bad situation for me

Update: Went back to the country side "home". And today again power cut same as usual. I left for a hotel, have to do 90 days show face on Friday at Immigr.

Will head after that to Bangkok.

Sad/bad situation for me