Loei Bike Week

I live near and would like to attend. The poster is out. I got the date but the location is a mystery to me.

I realize Loei is not a huge place but I'd rather not just ride around looking.

Added Poster if anyone can read it.

post-61267-0-28454300-1401953260_thumb.j

Edited by Gonsalviz

It says at Chom Loei (The name of venue name, meaning "Loei View") on Malivan Road, Amphur Muang Loei (Loei City District) which is behind the provincial court I think.

Thanks. At least I have an idea now. Don't see any good area on Google Earth but now I know something. I always have rain and soft earth on the mind. Looks like mostly grassy areas but things might have changed since the pic was taken.

Yes, imagine they will erect a stage and sound system on a grassy area with plenty of room for parking.

You should easily locate it on the day by the hundreds of leather clad, chopper wielding Thais parking up on said grassy field in noisy fashion.

Enjoy. People in Loei are most welcoming!

Yes, imagine they will erect a stage and sound system on a grassy area with plenty of room for parking.

You should easily locate it on the day by the hundreds of leather clad, chopper wielding Thais parking up on said grassy field in noisy fashion.

Enjoy. People in Loei are most welcoming!

I reckon I'll be there with a friend. As I said, Loei is not a big place. All I need to be is near.

Here's a clip from another forum:

Loei bike week sponsored by beer Chang for local Hospital charities. 28th June. Located 50 meters next to the Loei Bus station entrance (on the same side up past Big C on the main highway) Entrance fee is 200 baht per person (includes 2 cans of beer Chang Export) Biker goods stalls and Food stalls inside, Miss bike week competition, Koyote Bike wash, Promotion models and live music. Enjoy!

I think it has all relevant information.

Here's a clip from another forum:

Loei bike week sponsored by beer Chang for local Hospital charities. 28th June. Located 50 meters next to the Loei Bus station entrance (on the same side up past Big C on the main highway) Entrance fee is 200 baht per person (includes 2 cans of beer Chang Export) Biker goods stalls and Food stalls inside, Miss bike week competition, Koyote Bike wash, Promotion models and live music. Enjoy!

I think it has all relevant information.

Not where I was led to believe but not far either.

I hope the girls have been given things that cannot damage a bike during the wash. Fun to watch.