Extension of stay for non-O dependency visa

Hi

My wife recently changed her visa to a non-O at a Thai Embassy abroad. Before that she had her own work permit and non-B visa.

Now we want to get her 90 day non-O visa extended, I guess it will follow my 1-year extension? My 1-year extension runs until November, which is fine if we can get her on to the same cycle now.

My question is what is the process for doing this on a dependency visa? I tried searching for old topics about this, but couldn't find anything concrete about what documents are needed and what the process is.

It is a simple matter of applying an extension of stay for her as your dependent. Her extension will valid up to the date yours ends.

She will need your marriage certificate in English or Thai. Copies of your passport photo page and extension of stay stamp. It would be best to contact the local immigration office to find out if they have additional requirements such as paperwork from you employer.

• Like 1

We went to the local immigration, the papers you listed were all they need. However they said we can't get the extension until 25 days before the 90 days expire so we have to wait a bit.

That leaves another question, is it possible to get a re-entry permit on the 90-day single-entry non-O that my visa has now?