Non Imm B Visa

In a few days i have to go somewhere to get my non imm B visa so my iniversity can process my work permit. am thinking vietienne will be the best option, does anyone know if the example letter on this site is sufficiient for the visa to be issued???? (assuming it says exactly what is recomended and on an official letterhead) maybe Laos is not the best option???

paranoid about going all that way only to find out i need some other document, or the wording is innappropriate. any help much appreciated

cheers

dm

In a few days i have to go somewhere to get my non imm B visa so my iniversity can process my work permit. am thinking vietienne will be the best option, does anyone know if the example letter on this site is sufficiient for the visa to be issued???? (assuming it says exactly what is recomended and on an official letterhead) maybe Laos is not the best option???

paranoid about going all that way only to find out i need some other document, or the wording is innappropriate. any help much appreciated

cheers

dm

Laos wants the letter from your employer, company documents, employment contract and your diploma.