how to deal with a long distance relationship ?

matty30

That's very funny, but sadly true! Which is exactly what l said in my very first post on the topic .

You can take the girl out of Pattaya but you can't take Pattaya out of the girl- not even if you take them home!! I have heard of several guys who bring them home, only to find that they discover the red light districts and charge 10 times the rates and wire the money back home to the family! Such is " love"!

That's funny I've heard quite the opposite. Just because a girl has worked a bar doesn't mean she will always be a bar girl, I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I believe many farangs like to think that a relationship involving an ex bar girl, will fail miserably.

Its a load of tosh really.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bar Girls are brain washed at an early age.

I could write a book on all of the people that I know that were married to bar girls in Thailand and lived together in Thailand and the ones that were taken out of Thailand and brought to Australia, had children, go a respectable job etc...these relationships all ended badly, Jail, Murder, Suicide, Children on hard drugs etc...

I would have to say that I know of only four couples that are still together after many years of marriage and the Thai ladies in these relationships never worked in a bar before and were university educated before meeting their Farung husband.

So your telling me that a relationship that ends in "murder, suicide, children on hard drugs" Is down to the female working a bar in her late teens early twenties?

Again, its to easy to generalise and put all of these relationships in the failed bracket.

Not "all" marriages fail if one has married a bar girl, its just impossible to say that.

Its typical farang mentality.

I didn't say that all marriages to Thai bar girls will fail and please forgive me if you took offence to my statement.

I said that all of the marriages that I know of e.g. my personal friends and people that I have worked with, have failed.

If you are married to a Thai Bar Girl and your marriage is great, then I am glad for you for finding and marrying a good lady.

But the statistics are high for failure and misery.

http://www.thailovelines.com/Frontinfo/thai-bar-girls-australian-men.html

Fair comment mate but please show me where I can find these so called statistics. Like I say, its impossible and you are only going off a very very small percentage.

Good post. However, being person of keen awareness and experience with statistics. The power brokers can make them look however they want. They control the manipulation game. Keep us trapped in the worlds of fear and dichotomies........

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some real cretins on here that only know women in Thailand that are bar girls and their sad experiences.

My wife and I get by. We spend six months on/off together for now. We've had our share of dramas but if you really want to be with each other you'll make it work. Skype and line/whatsapp help alot!

• Like 1

I just let go of my Thai Isan girlfriend after 8 years of love and happiness . Or maybe she let go of me after waiting so long to have a real relationship in the real world with me back home.

If you love someone, set them free . It's really hard and agonising but if was never meant to be.

One thing I will say after 8 years: a Thai woman knows how to treat her man or men as Kings, unlike a lot of western women who treat is as invisible doormats.

Such is life .

There are some real cretins on here that only know women in Thailand that are bar girls and their sad experiences.

My wife and I get by. We spend six months on/off together for now. We've had our share of dramas but if you really want to be with each other you'll make it work. Skype and line/whatsapp help alot!

6 months together doesnt sound like much of a marriage..............lol.