wine connection

ericpasansai

Dined at the Central Festival location a few weeks ago. Wonderful pizza at a fair price. Awesome imported beers, obviously pricey vs. Thai. I'd probably go there weekly if I lived nearby.

Your judgment of the beer presumably depends on the sort of beers you are used to in your own country. If its stale English beers then I would expect your comments.

My own country is the USA, but I haven't lived there since 1990. I have lived in the UK, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Mexico and now Thailand. I've been very impressed with beers in most of those countries, but especially the UK, Germany and Belgium. I'm pretty sure the imported beers we were drinking were from Germany, but we sampled so many I could be wrong.

Chicog, please review my last 50-100 posts. I do the best I can to help people who are looking for advice in a town I have lived in for 14 years. You, on the other hand, are the only poster I have ever reported to a moderator. He immediately removed your post.

Chicog, please review my last 50-100 posts. I do the best I can to help people who are looking for advice in a town I have lived in for 14 years. You, on the other hand, are the only poster I have ever reported to a moderator. He immediately removed your post.

Oh whoop de doo, give yourself a gold star.

• Like 1