More arms found as junta readies crackdown

webfact

...thus the dumping of ordinance is becoming a matter of both urgency and survival by those holding such illegal ordinance.

Nothing too personal as it's a common mistake (though, if you want to use jargon, best get it correct), but what you mean is ordnance. An ordinance is a law or restriction, in the US at least a local one.

Ammunition etc, also artillery, are called ordnance.

Sorry officer, I use my AK47 for target practice.

Are you an American?

LOL. We dont use AKs in the USA. They're not so great. We all have ARs

Excuse me sir, but as an American I take exception to your generalization!

I would never own an auto-loading rifle that defecates where it eats. goof.gif

Sorry officer, I use my AK47 for target practice.

Are you an American?

LOL. We dont use AKs in the USA. They're not so great. We all have ARs

So your saying between 75 and 100 million people must be wrong then ?

No, I'm saying that ARs are more popular in the USA than AKs because ARs are better

What country with an ounce of inelegance allows civilians to possess military grade war weapons machine guns and grenades surely must be a few dirty bombs lying about in someone’s out buildings just in case a bad day arrives and it becomes a must have weapon, what are children going to be thinking brought up with all these crazy weapons seeing them on TV next if they have a grievance at a school or college they will be shooting some teachers and fellow pupils who have upset them on face book.

That would be the country where school children commit mass murder of their peers on a weekly basis? But they do have so many "democratic rights".

in a country that has 450,000,000 people in it,

there are 11,000 homicides with firearms

there are 23,000 death every year, from the flu

do the numbers

if not for the UN Small Arms Treaty that the traitor John Kerry signed while also losing the US-CIA-NAZI-NSA_DIA attempt at destroying Iranian backed Syria,

you would never hear about gun violence in America.

First statement needs some clarification. The 2014 estimate of population is 318,195,000 for the US.

I think you should inform somebody where the other 130 million or so, are hiding out.

Incidentally, in India (population > 1.2billion), firearms homicides totalled 3093 in 2011. Four times the population and less than a third homicides.

Nearly 40 people a year are injured by tea cosys in the UK alone.

I did the numbers....