TM 7 Form copy request

ljerams

I have been struggling with the TM 7 form, extension of stay,because I use Linux and the format for printing is different. Will some kind expat PM me a copy of the 2 pages i.e. need to copy the second page on to the back of the first page. Regret Linux print is larger and giving me three pages which will no revise!

Thanks and hoping someone can help?

Regards,

Laurence.

No, they never work with Linux and that is the reason why I asked if somebody would kindly send me the back and front copies to print. As I mentioned the Links you gave produces three pages in Linux not two as required. The

Linux format is just too large

Any chance you could do this for me?

Daffy,

Many thanks for trying to help. Can you please attach those pages to a PM? I will then be able to open them correctly and print them

This is what happens in Linux because the originators of the forms have correctly locked the format in Word and I cannot unlock them. Linux sees their text as being larger,producing more pages therefore I get the first page as two pages instead of only one,

Laurence.

The PDF is perfect but printing it in Libre Office and it prints all wrong. Not sure if this is a Libre Office problem, printer or Linux issue. I know I've printed PDF's before successfully. Anyway thanks for trying to help me.

I have re-installed the cups printing system and guess what -- it prints correctly again!. Good grief, that set back wasted a lot of time and caused much head scratching!.

Again you kind Members, many thanks for helping me sort this out. I shall now copy some more just in case